Chapter 11

Eren POV

I head back to class, and I see Hange dragging Levi. I have to hold in my laughter, but that fails terribly. He looks pissed off, and I don't know why. Suddenly, his eyes meet mine, and his entire stature changes. 'Oh no. He's going to ask about Petra, isn't he.' I just gulp and prepare myself for my fate.

He places his hand on my shoulder, "Are you ok?"

I look up to meet his silver eyes. I wasn't expecting that! No one has asked me that today. I feel my heart start pumping again, and I don't know why. My face feels hot and I feel a bit funny.

"I-yeah-yeah-I'm-you're-fine-I-words-failing!"

He just laughs. He slings his arm around my shoulder and leads me inside the classroom. I tried to move away a couple times, but every time, I could feel him flinch, and I felt bad. 'Something must have happened to him'

Levi POV

"We have class Levi." Shitty Glasses says, "And you aren't thinking rationally."

"No Hange, I'm thinking perfectly rationally. What happens when I don't care? What happens when I steal his heart? She'll be in my way! She has to be disposed of."

For once, she puts on a serious face, "Would Eren like that?"

I let out a laugh, "If he cares about her, it's all the more reason she should go. He is mine. He has no reason to care about anyone else."

"I won't help you take her down."

"Fine. I'll do it by myself!"

"Levi, class is about to start."

I ignore her.

"Don't you want to see Eren~"

"F##k you." I say as I let her drag me to class.

I hear a faint, but adorable giggle. Eren. I immediately scan the room until I spot him. Our eyes lock for a split second. I get out of Hange's grip and walk over to Eren. Mine. My innocent, perfect, beautiful, Eren. I almost don't believe he's there. I place my hand on his shoulder just to make sure. He really is real. Then I remember what Hange told me, and everything that happened this morning.

"Are you ok?"

His face heats up and he gets all flustered. I fight back the urge to kiss him, kill Petra, and then kiss him again. He looks so adorable getting all flustered over me. This is how it should be. He belongs to me. No stupid girl should take that away from me. No one should take him away from me.

To keep the homicidal thoughts to a minimum, I just laugh and throw my arm over his shoulder. Every time he tries to move away from me, all I can think is it's her fault, she needs to pay. Thankfully, Eren is perfect in every way, and comes back to me.

We sit down, and I know I have to let go of him. The second I do, ways to kill Petra flood my brain, picking out the ones that will hurt the most, the ones I can probably get away with, and the ones that are the most fun. I feel a hand on top of mine under the desk, and I look down to see Eren. My face turns beet red.

He. Is. Holding. My. HAND!

Eren POV

We get into class, and I've never seen Levi so out of it. He's not listening to the teacher, taking notes, cleaning something- nothing. I can't give him a hug in the middle of class, but I can hold his hand. He's only human, he still gets effected by things, no matter how perfect he seems.

His eyes trail my arm until he meets my face, which is looking towards the board. I give his hand a squeeze so that he knows I'm there. He doesn't need to tell me what's wrong, he just needs to know that I'm here for him. That's all that matters.

Once class ends, I squeeze his hand once more before letting go. I get up and meet up with Armin, who is in my next class. People keep staring at me wherever I go, and it still bothers me, but it's less intimidating now that I know I'm just a zoo animal. It's easier to just accept my fate.

A couple hours go by before lunch time, and Petra catches me outside of my classroom. She asks me to come with her, and stupidly, I agree. That is until she starts dragging me towards a table full of people. Then I turn on my heel and start to leave. Nope. That's not gonna happen.

"Oh come on Eren, please?" She gives me puppy dog eyes.

Oh the things I do for my friends. Who I just met. Why did I agree to this again? I pretty much cling to Petra's side, afraid she'll disappear if I let go, and leave me alone.

"Erey berry? That you?" I hear Hange say.

Petra looks at me, "Erey berry? Aww, that's cute! I'm gonna use that now."

I was about to protest when I'm met with steel gray eyes. Levi! I pretty much run to him, as he's the only person I trust at this table.

Levi POV

The second I hear that pitiful excuse for a pet name a second time, I turn my head to see orbs of ocean. He runs to me and hugs me, shaking in fear. My eyes flicker to whoever brought him over here. Petra. Of course. I wish Eren never got the chance to save her.

"Wow you guys, way to look friendly." I say.

Eren, with another look from stupid Petra, finally sits down next to me. Hange and Petra pretty much take turns introducing Eren to everyone while he's trying not to curl up.

The entire time I'm just staring at my food, thinking of ways to dispose of the waste of oxygen known as Petra. I finally come up with a plan. It's not going to be as fast as I would have liked, but revenge will be sweet.