Chapter 35

Levi POV

Eren fell asleep without eating. On top of me. I should probably wake him up and force him to eat something, but I like him like this. All peaceful, and smiling. I almost epoh shitty glasses installed cameras so I can look at him like this any time I want to. After about 30 minutes, I decide to wake him up. I don't want to, but we have things to do, and he needs to be fed. It's the right decision.

I nudge him, and he just snuggles closer. Way to make this harder for me bright eyes. I start to get up myself, hoping the position change will do something, but he furrows his eyebrows and pushes me back down.

"Bright eyes, you have to get up now, it's time."

He jolts up, "What did you say?"

"It's time?"

He shakes his head, "What did you call me just then?"

"Bright eyes?"

"Bonnie Tyler song, nice."

He then stretches his arms and back before getting off of me. I feel unbearably cold the second he's away from me.

Eren POV

I hold in a laugh when Levi insists he's fine even though he's clearly not. He probably got too used to the extra heat. I feel different around him now. I'm not scared, but I'm definitely not relaxed. I'm too worried about him to relax. He's more concerned about me than his own health. Unless I'm mistaken, he needs to eat something as well.

I ask him what we're gonna do tomorrow because obviously he's not letting me go to school until he can constantly be with me. I know that doesn't sound like a good thing, but it makes me feel all bubbly inside. Finally, someone wants me. He grumbles something about having to "go see Kenny." I don't know who this Kenny fellow is, but what if he tries to take Levi away from me? He can't do that. Levi's my boyfriend. He loves me. He does. Right?

"...for now though it's just you and me."

I picked up my head and beamed. That makes me really happy for some reason. I can't explain why, but I don't really need to know as long as I have him. I quickly embrace him in a tight hug.

"I love you, Levi." I say as he proceeds to wrap his arms around me.

This. This moment right here. I want it to last forever. We can just forget about everyone else in the world, and leave it just us to. Forget about all of our problems and worries. Just us. Just me and Levi. Just Levi and me. That is what he wants, right? It's what I want, at least right now it is. I don't know why, but I just want to drown myself with him and his love for me. This sounds nothing like you. Of course this sounds like me, who else would it be?

Levi POV

Hange. That's the only explanation. Hange did something. G-d dammit Shitty Glasses. As much as I love Eren's love and affection, especially all of this attention, I need to be the one to make this happen, all on my own. Eren is mine, not just his physical body, but his mind and emotions all belong to me, so I should be the only one manipulating him here.

"Kitten?"

His head shoots up. He's trying not to show fear on his face, but it's in his eyes. He's probably remembering when I almost snapped the other day. Good, he should be scared.

"Can you go fetch my mother? I'm gonna start making food, and I doubt she's had anything today."

He visibly relaxes before nodding and walking away. I watch him disappear, slightly saddened by the loss of his presence, before taking out my phone. I quickly send a text to Shitty Glasses.

What did you do?

I've done a lot of things, what are you referring to specifically?

I snarl in anger before typing a response.

Not what, who.

What did you do to my Eren?!

What do you mean?

Oh!

It's about time it kicked in, I gave that to him awhile ago

Gave him what?

You better put your phone away before he sees, I'll tell you later.

And now she's looking at the cameras. Of course she is. I put my phone away, and begin boiling the water. After quickly sanitizing the pot first. As soon as I turn on the stove, Eren is attached to my side again. I can't touch him with my hands while I'm cooking, so I kiss him on the head instead.

After I finish cooking (you should know by now that I don't describe food, imagine what it is for yourself) I quickly plate it. I asked Eren to set the table, which he did pretty decently. There's nothing wrong with the way he's acting, but just knowing I'm not the one who made him change pisses me off. I want his entire world to be me because of me. No one else.