Chapter 33

Warning- a lot of unfiltered cursing from Levi this chapter, and I'm too lazy to censor it. You have been warned though I doubt anyone cares.

Eren POV

I wake up with Levi's arms still wrapped around me. I carefully escape his grip, so I can go use the shower. I finish quickly, and get dressed. I go back to Levi's room to wake him up, but he's got his fists in his hair, knees to his chest, and he's hyperventilating. I rush over to his side.

"Levi?! What's wrong? Are you ok?"

His head quickly turns to me, and I see that his eyes are watery and red. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into him. He calms down after a few seconds.

This happens a lot throughout the morning, I'll leave for a few minutes and come back to him panicking. I feel so useless in this situation. There's nothing I can do to make it stop. What's gonna happen when we get to school?

Levi POV

School is going to be hell. He could leave me at any moment. Or even worse, one of his stupid fucking friends could steal him from me. They should know damn well to back off. He's mine. Fucking mine. I'll be fucking damned if one of those shitting brats steals him from me. Especially that horse faced prick or the annoying little blond (A/N: I don't mean it Armin, I love you). Why the fuck is everyone staring at him? Do they have a death wish? I'm more than willing to grant it. I want to glare at everyone, but I don't want to make Eren suspicious.

Eren. My light, my love, my joy, my anger, my sadness, my entire being. He's absolute perfection. I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. His beautiful face turns crimson as I bring my lips to his cheek. I don't want him to leave my side. Ever. Why should he? Why would he want to? He loves me. He has to. He's mine. He belongs to me.

His stupid classes aren't the same as mine. I clench my jaw so I don't express my anger. The thought of Eren being out of my sight for even a moment pisses me off. Especially with all of these fucking brats gawking at him. I can understand why, but fuck off. I get Eren to agree to text me during every class, but it's still not enough. What if someone steals his phone? What if it dies? What if he dies?! He starts to pull out of my grip and it hold him tighter.

"Levi, let go."

My eyes widen. Does he not want me? He has to. He has to want me. He has to love me. Right?

"Levi calm down, it's just that I have to put my stuff in my locker, it's ok, I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

As he promised, he put his stuff in his locker, and then walked straight back to me. I quickly grabbed his hand and childishly started rubbing circles on it with my thumb. He looks at me, worried. That makes me worried.

"Brat, are you ok? What's wrong?"

He shakes his head, "No, I'm fine, it's just maybe we should tell the school something- not everything, obviously- but something about your condition, ya know? Maybe they'd let us do something where we both go to all my classes one day and we both go to your classes another or something."

I sigh and smile. He's so smart. And beautiful. Have I said that before? I should say it more. Beautiful, beautiful beautiful. He's beautiful. He's mine. He's my beautiful brat. My beautiful intelligent brat.

I nod, "Maybe that would work...my mother could vouch for me."

I guess I could use my uncle's influence as well. I don't want Eren to get caught up with them though. He's a very dangerous man. Powerful, but dangerous. But being that way has made him very wealthy. That's probably another reason why he's feared. More money equals even more power. More power means more danger. I don't want Eren to get hurt. Then again, he is family. Maybe he could help me protect Eren. That would require talking to him though. I should only do what's best for Eren. Which is being safe in my arms, not caring about anything else in the world. I'll talk to my uncle tomorrow.

Eren POV

Levi and I head to class. I notice that he's barely paying attention, just enough to help me when I'm confused. He's probably thinking about something. I feel really bad. This is probably my fault. I was so selfish the other day. When the class ends, Levi walks me to class, not leaving me until the second he has to. He makes me promise to call him after every class. It's a bit excessive, but I can deal with it until he feels comfortable again. It's not really much he's asking me to do, so the best I can do is humor him.

After class ends, I take out my phone and dial Levi's number. He asks me a lot of questions, and when I ask why, he says it's just because he wants to hear my voice. I could rival a cherry right now. Classes go by normal until lunch, where I go and try to find Levi. Instead, my eyes are covered, and I'm dragged somewhere, where my back gets slammed against a wall. I wince in pain and open my eyes to be met with angry ones.

- - - - -

Sorry beans, I'm leaving you with this cliffhanger because I want to be mean. Kidding, kidding. If I continued, the chapter would be waaaaayyy too long, so I had to cut it here. Anyways, you know the drill.

Also, I apologize if my updates are staggered, I'm studying for my quarterlies nonstop because even though they aren't for another month and a half, the teachers say "we need to be prepared". If I could sleep half as much time as I studied, heck I would be sleeping, who cares what would happen.