Chapter 12

Eren POV

It's the day of the date, and honestly, I'm ready for it to be over. Although, Petra asked me to meet her at the slopping center, which already has me looking forward to it. Unlike most guys, I liked going clothes shopping. Even if I don't buy anything, it's always fun to dress up, and tell others how they look in things. And if we go for food...it's food, I'm gonna be exited.

I dress a little nicer than usual, wearing a nice baby blue t-shirt and some gray jeans. I comb through my hair, and begin walking. It wasn't that far from my house, and I liked the walk. Once I arrived, I texted Petra 'I'm here'.

She quickly responded saying she was almost there. Three minutes passed, and I finally saw her. She apologized for being late, but I assured her that it was fine, and 3 minutes wasn't a big deal.

"So," She asked, "what do you want to do?"

I didn't want to, but I figured that a few words couldn't hurt, "You pick." I smiled.

She looked at me, shocked, because this was the first time I said something to her. Well, besides the outburst, but that's different. She then looked back to me, thinking.

"Well, I normally come here shopping, but-"

"Yes! Let's go! We can get food later." I say, dragging her in.

She was confused when I asked her her size, probably a bit mad at me, but I went on a rampage. She looked good in pretty much anything, and it's not fair. I ended up walking out of there with nothing but a friendship bracelet, with the initial "P" for Petra as a charm. She got one with an "E". I was a sucker for that kind of stuff, and Mikasa and Armin have the items to prove it. Petra didn't get a ton of stuff either, and we walked out of there with only two bags, which I insisted on holding.

We walked through the plaza for a bit before finding this little cafe, which we decided to take a lunch break at. I wasn't opening up much, and she still did most of the talking, but I slowly got more and more comfortable around her. We ordered specialty drinks, because why not, and we got extra straws so we could try each other's. We ended up switching because I liked hers better and she liked mine better. It was really fun. We then found a little bakery, and we had to stop by once we saw the cakes. I didn't even care that I was going to regret this later. It. Was. Delicious.

She made us stop in a bunch of places to take photos for instagram, and while I didn't like having photos of myself being seen by people, they are a lot of fun to take. I would never admit that to anyone but my brain, but they are. Eventually, we stopped at that park near our houses, and we sat on the swings. Mainly because I went to sit there first. She was just chatting and suddenly she got a text.

She opened up her phone and stared in shock before shoving it in my face. It was from Levi. I smiled, and hugged Petra, and I knew I should have been so happy for her. This is why we did this. But for some unknown reason, I wasn't.

Levi POV

I couldn't stop the dark smile from crawling its way onto my face. Just a bit longer. I knew what I was about to do was wrong, and maybe one day I'll feel remorse. Probably not though. She deserves this.

"Levi-"

"DON'T tell me not to do this, Hange!" I scowl.

She puts her hands up in defense, "What? No, I got over that awhile ago. I'm just making sure you follow the plan and don't do anything more than necessary."

I sigh, and sadly nod my head. I with I would tear her limb from limb, but I have to make it seem spontaneous and unprovoked. I checked the time. If she was walking, which Hange made sure she was, then she should be at this halfway point in another minute. I pulled on my disposable rubber gloves. I got the bat and cloths ready, and hid behind a tree. When I saw her coming, Hange pulled the string and she tripped, falling on her face.