chapter 35

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

'Beep' 'Beep' Beep' I let out a groan as I slowly opened my eyes, realizing that I was in a hospital. My eyes widened as I moved my hospital gown to see that my wound was now covered.

I looked over to see Mali, Jack, Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Eliana all sleeping. I frowned as I realized that Michael and Calum weren't here. Where in the hell are they.

"Wake up." I yelled causing them to all quickly wake up. Everyone's eyes widened when they saw me. They quickly jumped to their feet and pulled me into a tight hug causing me to hiss in pain as they put pressure on my wound. They pulled away when they realized before saying a small sorry.

"Where is Calum and Michael?" I asked. They all gave me a sad look before speaking

"They got arrested." Zayn said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"For what?" I asked

"For the rape and kidnapping of you and Eliana." Liam said causing my eyes to widen

"Why didn't you tell me?" Eliana said before I could say anything

"Tell you what?" My dry throat caused my voice to come out raspy.

"That you were pregnant. Who is the father?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow

"I'm not pregnant." I rolled my eyes thinking that they are trying to tell some cruel joke.

"Yes you are. The doctor told us that you were. Why didn't you tell me?" Zayn asked grabbing onto my hand before leaning down and kissing it. I didn't realize how pale I got until I saw my skin against Zayn's.

"I didn't know." I said biting my lip as I processed what Zayn just told me.

"Whose the father?" Niall asked kissing my forehead. My eyes widened as realization hit me.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no." I chanted as I started to shake causing everyone to look at me as if I was mentally insane.

"Ssh ssh, baby it's okay. I promise it's all going to be okay, just tell me." Zayn said. Tears started to roll down my face.

"Ashton." Everyone's eyes widened as the name slip from my mouth. Zayn's jaw clenched as he released my hand

"Are you sure?" Liam asked

"He didn't use a condom." I cried. Harry pulled me into a tight hug causing me to hiss in pain. Harry loosened his grip a little bit before speaking.

"It's okay, we can work everything out, we can........." I cut Harry of by speaking

"I'm getting an abortion." I bluntly stated causing everyone to give me a shocked look.

"What? Are you sure about that, Ry?" Louis asked.

"You can't get an abortion, you'd be killing innocent babies." Eliana said

"I'm not giving birth to Ashton's baby. I don't want to always have to be reminded of what Ashton took from me and the fact that he raped me." Zayn wiped away my tears before passionately kissing my lips.

"I support you no matter what, But please be mindful that if you have the abortion there's no going back." Zayn said trying to reason with me.

"If you truly think that you can't live with them being a reminder of what you lost, put them up for adoption but don't abort them. If you want I'll adopt them but please don't get an abortion." Mali said hugging me