Chapter 29

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

  Ashton had a sickening smirk on his face as he pressed the gun to Adam's temple. I let out a cry as I tried to yank on the handcuffs.

      "Ashton please don't do this, he did nothing to you. Please Ashton." I cried. Calum looks like he's about to have a mental break down as his hands start to shake.

       "Why are you doing this?" Calum asked

        "Well if you must know, your wife didn't keep up her end of a deal so now you all have to face the consequence." Ashton said as Adam let out a whimper.

     "Kill me. Please just leave him alone." I said with tears running down my face.

        "I'm not heartless, I wouldn't force your kids to grow up without a mother." Ashton said

     "What do I have to do? I'll do anything please just don't kill him." I pleaded

        "It's to late for that sweetheart." Calum started to approach Ashton but he immediately cocked his gun.

     "Take one more step and I will blow his brains out." Ashton threatened causing Calum to stand still. "Let's make a deal, yeah?" He said with a smirk. He started to back out of the room with his arm wrapped around Adam's neck and the gun pressed against his temple. He started to head towards the front door. He quickly pushed it open before speaking again. "Give me Ryder or I'll kill Adam. I'll give you 24 hours to make up your mind, until then Adam is going to stay with me. Call me when you've made up your mind." Ashton quickly walked out of the house with Adam still at gun point.

      Calum quickly ran over to me and uncuffed me. I quickly raised my hand and smacked him across the face.

       "Why the hell did you let him just walk out like that? He has our son, are you fucking crazy? You just let him take Adam." I cried.

      "I couldn't just run after him, he would have killed Adam." Calum said pacing back and forth as he tried to clear his head.

         "I'm going with him." I said causing Calum to snap his head in my direction.

     "What in the Fuck did you just say?" He hissed as he approached me.

       "I said I'm going with Ashton." I simply said standing my ground

      "No you're not. I'm not letting you go to Ashton, we can get Adam back another way." He pulled me into a tight hug as he placed a light kiss to my neck.

       "There is nothing we can do except take his deal. I know you're trying to protect me but you can't protect me all the time, Calum. Adam is my son and I will not let him get hurt because of the stupid mistakes I made. I love you and our babies and I know that you will take care of them when I'm gone. Please just let me make my own decisions." I looked up to see that Calum had tears rolling down his face so I quickly stood on my tip-toes and kissed them away. "I love you."

     ~ Calum's P.O.V ~ (2 hours later)

     "Louis I need your help." I was currently sitting in Louis' living room while he grabbed us some beer. He handed me one before sitting across from me.

      "What do you need? Are you and Ryder having problems again?" He asked taking a sip from his beer.

        "Ashton kidnapped Adam and he said he will only give him back if we gave him Ryder in return." Louis' eyes look like they were about to pop out of their socket.

      "What in hell are you going to do? Does Ryder know?" He asked

        "She knows and she wants to go with him if it means that it will keep Adam safe." I said tugging at my hair in frustration.

      "What do you want to do?" Louis placed his beer down on the table

          "I want to fight. I don't want to give her up like some coward. Everyone in the house knows my plan except for Ryder and they all want to do it" I said through clenched teeth.

       "What did you need my help with?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

       "I need you to fight with us, the more people I have the better my chances are of winning." I said with pleading eyes.

       "I'm in"

     ~ Luke's P.O.V ~ ( 1 Hour later )

      "Eli pass me my phone, I need to make a call." Eliana quickly scurried over to my phone before picking it up and throwing it to me. I quickly dialed the number of the only person I could trust.

       "Hey little bro, what's up?" Jack, my older brother spoke.

        "I have a big problem and I need your help." I frantically stated

     "What's the problem?" He sighed

          "Calum's son was kidnapped by Ashton. Ashton will kill him if we don't give him Calum's wife Ryder." I said tugging on my lip ring.

        "WAIT ASHTON? AS IN ASHTON IRWIN, AS IN YOUR BEST FRIEND?" I nodded forgetting that Jack can't actually see me

       "Yes. Will you help us? I need you." I said running my hand through my hair. I heard Jack sigh from the other line before speaking

          "I'll be there in an hour."

     ~ Calum's P.O.V ~

      I sat down at my desk as I took a look at everyone in my office. I let out a sigh knowing that I am probably putting their lives in danger.

       "Do you know where Louis is?" I asked Luke, who was standing by his brother. He shook his head no before speaking.

          "I spoke to him half an hour ago and he said he had to pick up someone who can help us but I don't know where he is." As if on cue Louis burst through the door with my sister Mali following behind him. I raised an eyebrow before speaking.

      "What in the Fuck are you doing here?" I asked

          "I'm here to help Cal." I shook my head no.

     "You're not helping, I'm not going to put you in danger. My answer is no, you can either leave or go and hang out with Ryder or the children but I will not let you help and that is final." I said slamming my fist down on the desk. She immediately approached me before speaking.

       "I don't know who in the hell you think you are but you can not stop me from helping. They are my family too and I will not sit around and let them get hurt because you think I am unable to help. You're talking about putting my life in danger but think about the fact that I am not the only one who's life would be in danger. Adam is my nephew and Ryder is my sister in law basically my fucking sister and you think you can stop me from doing everything I can to keep them safe? Well news flash you fucking can't. I am going to help you whether you like it or not, so I suggest you Shut the hell up and let me do what I came here to do." She hissed.

       "But......" I was cut off by Mali.

    "There are no buts, my decision is final Calum." She stated.

        "Fine." I sighed running my hand through my hair in frustration. She's so Damn stubborn. The phone on my desk started to ring so I quickly put it on speaker so everyone could hear.

        "Did you make up your mind yet?" Ashton said

           "No we didn't." I growled. I heard Ashton chuckle before speaking

      "You should probably think fast, you wouldn't want anything to happened to Adam would you?" He said faking innocence.

       "I swear to God Ashton if you lay one fucking finger on......." I was cut off by Adam's high pitch cry. "Don't touch him you sick Bastard" I yelled

      "Awww, but what fun would that be?"