Chapter 18

~ Eliana's P.O.V ~ (Six months later)

     I was currently nine months pregnant and I look like I'm about to explode. Ryder and I are just sitting in the living room and talking about baby names and how we are going to decorate their room. Ryder's baby bump is slightly bigger than mine.

      "I'm going to the store, would you ladies want anything." Niall asked.

        "I want pizza, Chinese food, burritos, nachos, chocolate, gummy worms, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, fudge, chocolate chip cookies and popcorn." Ryder said causing Niall's eyes to go wide.

       "Holy shit Ry, how much food can you eat." He said with a chuckle before walking up to me and passionately kissing my lips. "I'll be right back." He said before walking out the front door.

      "How are things with you and Calum?" I asked grabbing my Apple juice and taking a sip.

         "Okay, I guess." She said tugging on her hair.

     "What's wrong?" I asked

             "It seems the further I get in this pregnancy the more Calum pulls away. If he wants to leave me he should just get it over with."she said rolling her eyes.

      "What about Michael?"I asked. A smile crept across her face before she spoke.

          "He's always so caring and considerate. He's a wonderful father and super supportive." She said still smiling. "How are you and Luke?"

      "Luke has been trying to get me back but I can't get over the things he had said and done. I'm so happy with Niall, he's so perfect. He's always there for me when I need him and he even takes care of Austin. I love him so much."I said.

       "I'm happy for you. Do you want my opinion?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded for her to continue. "You don't have to take my advice but I feel like you should divorce Luke and marry Niall. He obviously loves you and won't neglect you." She said.

       "Honestly part of me still loves  him but the other part of me Hates him and wants him out of my life." I was about to say more but I cut myself of with a high pitch scream.

      "Harry get your ass down here, I need you." Ryder yelled. Before I knew it Harry was down stairs he immediately picked me up and carried me to the car. Everyone quickly got in and we drove to the hospital.

      "Call Niall." I screamed out in pain. Ryder quickly pulled out her phone and called Niall.

      "Get your ass to the hospital right fucking now, Eli is in labor." She said. We finally arrived at the hospital and Harry immediately picked me up and ran me in. In the middle of running Ryder let out a scream causing all of us to snap our heads In her direction. "My water just broke." She whimpered out. Zayn immediately picked her up and carried her in.

      "We need help, these two ladies are in labor." Nurses immediately rushed out and put us In a wheel chair before pushing us into a room.

    ~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

     "HOLY FUCK THIS HURTS SO BAD." I yelled as I started pushing. Michael had one of my hands and Zayn had the other. They were whispering sweet nothings in my ear trying to distract me.

      "Push Mrs. Hood" The doctor said.

            "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO HOLD THE BABY INSIDE OF ME? OBVIOUSLY I'M FUCKING PUSHING. YOU SHIT." I yelled in pain.

      "I can see the head you're almost there." The doctor said. Once she said that the door burst open and in walked Calum.

      "Sir, you can't be in here." A nurse said. Calum walked over to me and glared at the guys who were holding my hand before leaning over and kissing me forehead. "Sir, you have to leave or I'm going to have to call security." The nurse said

      "I'm her husband, I can be in here if I fucking want to." He growled causing the nurse to get scared and back away. I let out a high pitch scream as I gave one last push.

       "It's a girl." The doctor said before handing it to a nurse who started to clean her off. I looked over at Eliana and she was holding her baby. She likes so happy but I can tell something is wrong.

       "Eli what's WRONG." The last word came out as a pained yell.

          "Push Mrs. Hood" The doctor said. Why in the hell do I have to have twins again? This fucking hurts.

     "Come on baby, you can do it." Michael said before lightly kissing my ear. "I love you so much sweetheart." Michael said before kissing my nose.

       "GET THIS GODDAMN BABY OUT OF ME." I yelled. I pushed one more time before it came out. The doctor smiled at the baby before speaking.

      "It's a girl." She said before handing the baby to a nurse to get cleaned. I was in so much fucking pain right now. I guess Michael could tell because he leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed back but I felt Michael get yanked back. I opened my eyes and saw Calum yanking Michael back.

       "Don't ever kiss my wife again or I will break your Goddamn neck." He hissed.

       "Zayn go in my bag and grab a pen and an envelope that says 'personal' on it." I said and Zayn nodded before getting what I asked and handing it to me. I quickly opened up the envelop and pulled out the papers.

     "Sign here." I said handing it to Calum. He read over the papers and anger ran through him before he could speak the nurses handed me back my babies.

      "What are you going to name them?" The nurses asked with a huge smile. I was smiling until I looked down at the babies and realized I still don't know who their father is.

      "Uhm can I have a DNA test first?" The nurses nodded before grabbing the babies. They got DNA from Calum and Zayn and walking out the room. I noticed Niall walking up to me holding their baby. He handed him to me before kissing my cheek.

     "He's your godson." He said placing him in my hands. He was so beautiful. But now that I looked closely at him I see why Eli was so upset. The baby has blue eyes like Niall and Luke but his hair and freckles are like Eliana's. It's so hard to know who's baby it is. I was about to speak but Calum spoke before me.

      "I don't know how many times I have to tell you this but I'll tell you one more fucking time just to make myself clear I. AM. NOT. SIGNING. THESE. GODDAMN. DIVORCE. PAPERS." Calum said with anger clear in his voice.

       "Why in the hell do you stay with me? All you do is insult me, put me down, make me feel worthless and always complain about how much I hurt you. I don't even know why you are here. You have been treating me like I didn't exist throughout my whole pregnancy but know you want to show up when I'm giving birth? Just get your useless ass out of this motherfucking room." I hissed

    (A FEW HOURS LATER)

  ~ Niall's P.O.V ~

       I was currently sitting in the seat by Eliana's hospital bed as I anxiously tapped my foot and ran my hand through my now messy hair, waiting for the DNA test to come back.

       "Ni, calm down. It's all going to be okay." Eliana said stroking my hair. I could tell she was just as nervous as I am.

       "I just really want to be his father." I already grew attached to Kevin in the small amount of time that I knew him. Before Eliana could say anything the doctor walked in.

     "I'm sorry to tell you this but Mr. Horan, you're not the father."