Chapter 22

~ Ashton's P.O.V ~

A smirked crossed my face once those words left Michael's mouth. Before I could speak Harry spoke.

"He has children, you can't just kill him. Think about the fact that the children wouldn't have a father, you wouldn't want your daughter to go on without her father so why do you expect his kids to go on without a father?" I raised an eyebrow before speaking.

"Harry, stop acting like a Bitch. You knew that we were suppose to kill him. Nothing has changed, it's what we were going to do anyways." I said kicking my feet up on the table. Once we kill Calum I am going to kill Michael then take Ryder, it's been my plan ever since the day I got here.

"You're just a heartless Shit, when will you get it through your head that she doesn't want you. Do you want me to say it slower so maybe you can process it better?" Harry snapped causing My jaw to clench.

"Shut the Fuck up Harry." I growled.

"Everyone shut the hell up. This argument is pointless, we are going to kill Calum and that is final." Michael snapped before standing to his feet and walking out.

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~ (NEXT DAY)

"Happy thanks giving, baby" I wake up to someone kissing my lips and placing something on my lap.

"Go away, I need sleep." I groaned

"It's 5 in the afternoon." I heard someone chuckle.

"That's so early, come back in a few hours." I mumble as I start to drift back asleep. I felt the thing that was on my lap get lifted off.

"I'll give you one more chance to get up willingly." The person said. I just ignored them as I snuggled into the sheets. The room went silent until I felt someone start tickling my sides causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Stop. Please." I say between giggles.

"I don't think I should." I heard Calum chuckle.

"CALUM. PLEASE. STOP. I'M. GONNA. PEE." I say between giggles as my body starts to shake. Calum still didn't stop so I leaned up and placed a passionate kiss to his lips causing him to stop and wrap his arms around me before kissing back.

"I love you." Calum mumbled against my lips. I let out a sigh before speaking

"Why?" Calum raised an eyebrow before speaking.

"You're the most beautiful women I have ever met. You're my Best Friend and my wife. Everytime I see you I automatically smile because I realize how lucky I am to have you, even though you piss me off half of the time. I love the way you bite your lip when you're deep in thought, when you run your hand through your hair when you're frustrated, when you play with your fingers because you're nervous. I know I don't deserve you but I'm too selfish to let you go. I love you so much baby." Calum said kissing my lips passionately. When I told him about the advice Louis gave me he's been trying to be better. I know it's only been a day but he actually had changed, he hasn't insulted me or judged me.

"Mommy, Daddy?" I pulled away from the kiss and looked towards the door and saw a crying Adam. I immediately jumped to my feet and wrapped my arms around him.

"Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Did you fall?" I asked hugging him tight. Calum sat down beside me and hugged him.

"I'm sad." Adam choked out between tears.

"Why? Did your sisters hurt your feelings?" Calum asked with a pouty face.

"I heard Michael and his friends say that they were going to kill daddy."