Chapter 13

~ Calum's P.O.V ~ ( 3 months later )

Ryder was currently sitting on my lap as I rubbed her small belly bump. Part of me feels like this isn't my baby but I don't care. I love Ryder and if she wants to have this baby I'll raise it as if it is mine.

Lately Dylan has been calling Michael and I dad which is really pissing me of but i try not to let anyone notice. Michael knows it bothers me, every time she says it he smirks at me. He even got her name tattooed on him. I fucking raised her as if she was mine but this bastard thinks it's okay to get a tattoo of her name. I don't give a Fuck if he is her biological father, she is my little girl.

Zayn has been trying to talk to Ryder and says that he wants to be the father but I don't let him anywhere near her. This may sound really clingy but anywhere she goes I go. I don't want her out of my sight. It's not that I don't trust her it's that I don't trust the people in this Goddamn house.

" Daddy." Ryder said catching my attention. She let out a small giggle. "I have been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes but once I say Daddy you automatically give me your attention." She said kissing my lips gently. I automatically made the kiss more passionate causing Ryder to moan in my mouth. I quickly pushed her back so she was laying on her back on the couch.

I lifted up her dress and quickly ripped her panties down her legs. She spread them wide so I can get to the place she needed me the most. I smirked before attaching my lips to her clit causing her to moan and grab onto my hair. I moaned against her clit causing her to grind against my mouth.

    "Mmmh daddy." She hummed as I swiped my tongue across her entrance. Right as I was about to plug my fingers into her dripping wet core someone spoke.

       "Hey Calum, do you know where..... Holy Fuck this is the living room can't you do that in your room? My virgin eyes". Liam said before walking out of the living room causing Ryder's cheeks to turn red in embarrassment and me to chuckle.

     ~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

    I was currently sitting with Niall as we ate pizza and occasionally kissed. Luke and I have been having problems every since I told him I'm not giving up my baby. Niall has been really caring and can't wait to be a father. I still care about Luke but he hurts me so bad. I just can't take his shit anymore

      "What's wrong?" Niall said, catching my attention.

     "Nothing I'm just......" Niall cut me off.

        "Thinking about Luke." He finished my sentence. "You shouldn't. He's an asshole who didn't want to stay with you unless you have up the baby. Every conversation you have with him ends with you crying." Niall placed a gentle kiss to my lips before speaking "I will never make you cry." He kissed me again.

    Before I knew it Niall and I were both naked and I grabbed onto his length and started pumping it slowly causing him to throw his head back and moan. I licked the pre-cum off his top causing him to grab my hair and force me to take more in. I gagged as tears pricked my eyes, Niall moaned louder before pulling my head back by my hair so my mouth was no longer around his length.

      "I want to try something." With that he signalled for me to turn around, I did as told and he grabbed my hips and pulled me up so my heat was hovering over his mouth and I was eye level with his length. I immediately knew what he wanted to try as he pulled me down and placed a long lick up my heart causing me to moan before taking his cock into my mouth and sucking.

      Niall stuck his tongue inside my entrance causing me to moan around his length before hollowing my cheeks, occasional swirling my tongue around his tip. He started licking around my folds causing me to slightly grind my hips. Niall lightly spanked my bum before grabbing my hips firmly and thrusting his tongue in and out of me, bringing my orgasm close. I sucked harder on his length as he twitched in my mouth before releasing with a loud moan sending vibration threw my core causing me to release on his tongue. I rolled off and laid next to him lightly panting. He kissed my lips before whispering.

      "That was amazing, baby." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Right as I was about to drift asleep I heard Austin start crying. I let out a small sigh before sliding on Niall's shirt and shorts before walking up to Austin's room. When I got in there Luke was already in there rocking him back and forth.

      I guess he heard me coming because his head snapped in my direction. He smiled at me for the first time in three months before speaking.

      "I know I said I didn't want you to have the baby, but sitting here with Austin reminded me of how much I want a big family. I love you so much, baby and I can't wait for you to have our child." He said with a wide genuine smile. I let out a sigh.

     "You have treated me like shit for three months straight but you think that you saying that you want the baby now will fix things? Because it won't. You avoided me and tried your hardest to make me get an abortion or give my baby up but now you want it. You don't love me and even if you did it's to late." I took a deep breath before saying the one thing that will shatter his heart. "I'm in love with someone else."