Chapter 37

~ Zayn's P.O.V ~

"Drop your weapons, and put your hands above your head. We will not hesitate to shoot." I heard a cop say from down the hall. My eyes widened when I realized that Ryder could be in trouble. I immediately started jogging down towards the noise with Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, Luke, Jack, and Mali following behind me.

       As I got to where the noise was coming from I saw ten police officers with their guns pointed right at Ryder, Eliana, and the guys.

       "Listen sweetheart, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Some cop said looking at Ryder. A smirked crossed her lips when she saw us standing behind them with our guns pointed right at their heads

        "I prefer the hard way." A round of shots went of before the police officer's lifeless bodies hit the ground. Ryder immediately ran over to me and hugged me before gentle kissing my nose.

      "Thank you." I smiled before wiping some of the blood of her face.

        "You're welcome baby, now let's get out of here before it's too late." She gave me a nod before grabbing a gun that Liam was handing to her. I intertwined our fingers before pulling her along with me.

      "We have to hurry up and get out of here, Ed said that more cops are on their way over here." Harry said running ahead of us.

      It felt like hours before we reached the entrance to the prison. We saw a big truck pull up in front of us before someone climbed out.

        "Get in, hurry up before they get here." Ed said signaling for us to climb in. I immediately picked Ryder up and put her into the car before climbing in.

     ~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

     As we were driving away I saw police cars come from all directions. My heart started to beat faster as I thought of all the things that could go wrong. If we get caught we will go to jail and I won't be able to see my children again.

       "PULL OVER." We heard someone say over a loud speaker. Liam immediately grabbed a shotgun and leaned out the window before firing multiple shots at the police car behind us.

        "Take the wheel." The redhead that I now know as Ed demanded before taking the gun out of my hands and stretching his body out the car before firing multiple shots. I quickly grabbed onto the wheel, trying my hardest to dodge the cars coming our way.

       "FUCK." Liam yelled causing me to look back and see him holding his bloody shoulder. Harry quickly took Liam's place shooting out the window.

      "Drive faster." Luke screamed at me. I whipped my head in his direction before speak

        "Shut the Fuck up. Does it look like I can go any faster? Do you want to get hit by a car? So if you don't mind can you sit there and keep your fucking mouth shut you ungrateful little Shit." I hissed.

          "Everyone get back in the car and grab onto something." I commanded causing Ed and Harry to stop shooting and sit down in their seats. I took a deep breath before swerving off the road.

     ~ Michael's P.O.V ~

      My eyes widened in shock as i saw Ryder swerve of the road. Eliana let out a high pitched scream as Ryder swerved multiple times, trying to avoid all the trees that were in our way.

      The car started to speed up as the sound of police sirens started to fade away. I can't believe her and Eliana went through all of this just to get us out. She put her own life and future in danger for us. In all honesty I never thought Ry would do something like this for me. I know that she claims to love me but I never thought she'd love me enough to risk her life. I don't think I could ever love someone as much as I love her.