Chapter 20

~ Luke's P.O.V ~

      Eliana and I have been arguing every since we found out the baby was mine. I feel like shit for the way I treated her. I know that there is no way to take back all the screwed up shit I've done but I'm hoping I can make everything better. I was current setting up our bedroom so it would look romantic for when she got back from the store.

       I dimmed the lights and lit candles before leading roses from the door to bed. I put on love faces by Trey Songz. I heard the front door slam, signaling that Eli was home. I walked out of the room to see Eliana, her eyes locked with mine but she quickly looked away.

      "You can't ignore me forever Eliana. I'm so sorry, why can't you forgive me?"

~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

         Luke was currently apologizing to me for the billionth time. I just stood there with my arms crossed as I rolled my eyes. Part of me forgives him but the more rational side knows I shouldn't forgive him that easily.

       "Eli, I am so Goddamn sorry. Please just forgive me. I love you so much" He said running his hand through his hair in frustration.

       "We both know that if that baby was Niall's you would never speak to me. We would act like we didn't know each other. You treated me like shit but now you want to claim that you love me? You hurt me because you thought the baby wasn't yours." I said as I looked away from Luke.

      "I would never stop speaking to you or act like I don't know you." My jaw clenched before I spoke.

       "Oh really? Because you were acting that way before you found out the baby was yours. Do us both a favor and stop fucking lying for once in your Goddamn life. You're such a screwed up mess." I hissed.

        "I said I was sorry Eliana." He sighed. I rolled my eyes before speaking.

        "Saying sorry doesn't make everything better." Luke walked towards me before wrapping his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear.

      "Maybe this will." Luke started trailing kisses down my neck causing me to tilt my head to the side and let out a loud moan. Luke started sucking on my sweet spot before pulling away and unzipping my dress leaving me in only my purple panties. Luke kissed my shoulder before speaking again "I love you so much princess."

      I let out a moan as he stripped himself of all his clothes except his boxers before picking me up and carried me into our room before throwing me on the bed. I took a moment to observe the room. It was filled with candles, rose petals, with low music playing and a faint smell of vanilla.

     Luke climbed on the bed before slowly pulling my panties down my leg. He started trailing kisses up my thigh occasionally leaving love bites. He placed a delicate kiss to my clit causing me to moan.

      "I love you so much Eliana." He said before sucking on my clit causing me to moan. He pushed two fingers inside me causing me to moan his name. He started to pump slow but deep, occasionally curling his fingers inside me.

       "Mmmmm, Luke" I moaned biting my lip. Luke pulled his fingers out of me before using his thumb to run figure 8's in my clit and shoving his tongue tongue inside my wet core. " Luke I'm gonna cum." I said as my legs started to shake. Luke started plunging his tongue in deeper and moaning against me causing me to cum on his tongue. Luke licked me clean before kissing up my body to my ear.

       "I wanna make love to you." Luke whispered in my ear before lining himself up with my entrance. He kissed my lips passionately before slowly pushing into me. "I love you so much princess." He started thrusting into me causing me to bite my lip as he thrust hard and deep.