Chapter 12

~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

    I was in complete shock when those words left his mouth. Who does he think he is? This is my baby and I am going to give birth to it and I will not put it up for adoption. He sat me down on the bed and raised and eyebrow at me before speaking.

      "What's wrong baby?" Did he really just ask me that? Is he stupid?

          "I'm not putting my baby up for adoption or getting an abortion. I will give you up before I give it up. What the Fuck is wrong with you? You use to want a baby and now you don't. Are you bipolar or something? Why don't you want this baby?" I yelled in his face. His jaw clenched before he spoke.

     "The chances of that baby being mine is slim to non. We have been trying for 5 fucking years and you haven't gotten pregnant. But after you have sex with Niall you get pregnant. It's probably his and I am not raising a child that is not mine. Calum maybe able to do it for Ryder but I can't do it." He said with anger

      "We had sex around the same time I had sex with Niall so there is still a fucking chances. But you know what, just get out." I said trying to hold back tears

      "Eli I....." I cut him off

  "RIGHT NOW. I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU. NIALL WOULD PROBABLY MAKE A BETTER FATHER ANYWAYS YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER LOVED YOU. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH ASHTON." I screamed causing his face to fill with pain and jealousy.

      "I'll give you time to calm down but I'm not leaving." He said walking out of our room. I curled up into a ball and cried so hard my throat started hurting. I guess I was crying to loud because someone came in the room. Assuming it was Luke I moved further into the bed before speaking.

      "Get out Luke, I don't want to see you." I cried out. Luke completely ignored me and slid in the bed and pulled me against his body, but for some reason his body didn't feel the same.

      I turned around to see Niall's big blue eyes looking into mine. I pulled him into a hug as he kissed my forehead and hugged me back.

      "Please don't cry. I heard what happened and I'm sorry." He said hugging me tighter.

       "It's not your fault. Can you sing to me? I just want to sleep right now so I can try to clear my head." Niall nodded before beginning to sing.

    'You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life,'

        'You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes,'

   'I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can,But for now you're scan of my unmade plans,'

       'A small bump in four months you'll open your eyes'

  'I'll hold you tightly, I'll give you nothing but truth,'

      'If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you'

   With that I was fast asleep, snuggled in Niall's chest.

   ~ Zayn's P.O.V ~

  I just woke up and realised Ryder was no longer laying beside me. I stood to my feet and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I saw Calum sitting in the chair by my bed

       "What the Fuck do you want Calum?" I said

       "You fucked my wife you fucking bastard." Calum growled causing me to chuckle.

     "Yeah I did. Did you hear her screaming my name as I repeatedly rammed into her until she couldn't take it anymore? Did you see the marks I left on her perfect body?" I said causing his jaw to clench and his fist to ball

     "I'm going to try and be civilized about this." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Don't ever talk to Ryder, look at her, or fucking touch her. Do you understand?" He asked. I smirked before answering.

     "I'll try but if you can't tell she obviously can't keep her hands of me either." I lifted up my shirt and showed him all the scratches from last night causing his eyes to basically go black. He quickly got to his feet and charged at me, throwing me to the floor.

       We were both throwing punches until someone yelled.

      "Stop fucking fighting." Ryder yelled. We both pulled away and looked at her. She looked pissed off with me but even more so with Calum.

     "Baby I....." She cut Calum off before he could finish his sentence.

         "Will you fucking stop? Haven't you done enough? I just forgave you but then you go back to fighting people. You already cost me our baby." She said storming out of the room with her fist clenched.

   ~ Ryder's P.O.V ~ (Two weeks later)

     I was currently sitting on the couch playing grand theft auto 5 with Liam and Niall. We were joking around and talking about random stuff.

      "Ry, can you pass the pizza." Niall said still caught up in the video game. I quickly picked up the box and handed it to him. I felt a sudden rush of sickness run threw me so I quickly ran to the bathroom. Once I got there I started puking. Liam came up behind me and started rubbing me back. My eyes widen in realization that I missed my period.

     "Get out." I said causing Liam to slightly jump.

        "What's wrong?" He said still rubbing my back.

     "I'm late." I said shaking.

          "Late for what?" He asked

    "My fucking period." Liam's eyes widened before he pulled away and went into the medicine cabinet and pulled out a spare pregnancy test. He handed it to me before walking out of the bathroom. I quickly took it and sat on the edge of the tub waiting for the results. There was a small tap on the door and I slowly opened it revealing Eliana. She hugged me tight before speaking.

       "Liam told me what happened. Are you pregnant?" She didn't wait for me to answer as she pushed me to the side and looked at the test. "Oh my God you're pregnant, congratulations." She said excitedly.

      "Thanks, eli." I was happy until I remembered that I slept with Calum and Zayn. I quickly walked out of the bathroom to Zayn's room. I Took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I'm literally praying that he used a condom.

  ~ Calum's P.O.V ~

     I was currently sitting on my bed strumming my guitar when Ryder walked in.

   "Hey baby." I Said. When she came close enough I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto my lap.

       "Ummm Calum, I have to tell you something." I kissed her neck before speaking.

        "What is it baby?" She looked completely nervous as he took a deep breath.

     "I'm pregnant." A huge smile spread across my face once those words left her mouth.

         "Baby that is so great, I can't wait for our baby....." I was cut off by Ryder speaking

     "It might not be yours." I felt my whole world come crashing down.