Chapter 43

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

        It was currently  12:00pm and the guys were packing their things into their cars. Tears ran down my face as I stood on the front porch watching them leave. I was currently holding Riley and Angel in my arms as Dylan and London hugged my legs. I preyed that the day I would have to give up my family would never come but I guess this is what I get for being such a bad person.

      My train of thought was interrupted by Zayn coming up to me and wiping my tears away before pressing a passionate kiss to my lips. He pulled away and gave me a small smile before speaking

         "I love you so much baby. I'll see you soon." I raised an eyebrow in confusion. What does he mean he will see me soon? He's never going to see me again. I let out a strangled cry before pressing a kiss to Angel's forehead and whispering a small 'goodbye and I'll miss you more than you'll every know.' I reluctantly handed Angel to Zayn and hugging him goodbye.

     Next up was Calum who grabbed my face and forcefully pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was desperate and needy, filled with love and passion causing me to moan against his lips. When he pulled away he pressed his forehead to mine as we lightly panted. He moved a curl out of my face before lightly kissing my lips again.

      "You mean the world to me princess and I am never going to give you up. I know I don't always give you the love you need and deserve but I hope you know that I never ment to hurt you. I know I've fucked up but it wasn't my intention. I guess it was from the fear of losing you that I made all those bad decision. I know I don't deserve you but I'm glad that I have you. I love you so much and I'm so happy that you are the mother of my children and my wife. You have my heart and to be completely honest..... I don't want it back. You are the love of my life and always will be." By the end of Calum's speech I was crying harder than humanly possible. I handed Riley to London before hugging Calum tight.

      "I'm going to miss you so much. I know I've been a terrible wife but I'm hoping that as time goes on you'll learn to forgive me and learn to move on with your life. I am going to miss all of the great times we had, hell I'm even going to miss the worst times. I love you Calum but you need to leave, I can't hurt you anymore." Calum hugged me tighter as he placed his head on top of mine and lightly cried.

        "I feel like I'm losing you forever." Calum whispered before pulling away from the hug and kissing my lips with more passion than ever before. "See you later, princess." Calum whispered before grabbing Riley and London and walking to his car.

      Last up was Michael who wasted no time pulling me into a hug and roughly kissing my lips. I heard Dylan let out a small giggle causing me to smile against Michael's lips. Realization that he was leaving caused my smile to drop and tears to roll down my cheeks. Michael pulled away and kissed my tears away.

         "I'm not going to say goodbye because that would be pointless. You and I both know that I will be back, I can never truly leave you. Even if I wanted to go I'd keep coming back to you because you are the only one I love. I spent 5 years waiting for you and I don't mind waiting 5 more, even though I'd prefer not to. I'll be back soon. I love you, kitten." Michael said before kissing my lips and bending down to pick up Dylan and walking to his car with her in his arms.

       I waved goodbye to them as they all drove off taking their own separate ways. I let tears roll down my face as I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands as I cried. I feel like my heart was taken out of my chest and stomped on. I can't believe I lost them.

       My cries slightly calmed as someone put their hand on my back and gently rubbed it. I leaned against the person not really caring who it was just caring that I was getting some sort of comfort. The person leaned down and placed a kiss to my forehead before speaking.