Chapter 24

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

    .    "CALUM DON'T DO....." I pushed Calum's arm 'Bang' the gun went off. The bullet missed Michael by an inch causing me to let out a sigh of relief before I raised my hand and slapped Calum across the face, taking everyone in the room by surprise. 

    "What in the hell Ryder." Calum said before harshly grabbing my wrist.

        "What in the hell is wrong with you? He is Dylan's father. I get that you're pissed of but think of it this way, You were angry when you found out he was going to kill you and leave your children fatherless but you were going to turn around and do the same thing to Dylan by killing Michael." I said through my teeth.

      "She wouldn't be fatherless. I would be her fucking father, hell I was her father for those 5 years that she didn't know him. If you would have not told her that he was her father she would have thought he was lying and would have never fucking known he was her real father. But of course you had to open your big Goddamn mouth and tell her. You will never get over him, you will always have us fighting to be number one. You put me through hell every fucking time you're with him but you simply don't give a flying Fuck about how I feel. When he treated you like Shit I was there for you and I fucking loved you but I guess I'm not good enough." Calum yelled in my face as his jaw clenched and his fist balled.

        "DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH PROBLEMS. YOU'VE BEEN AN ASSHOLE. YOU'RE THE REASON I HAD A MISCARRIAGE. YOU ACT LIKE I'M PUTTING YOU THROUGH HELL, WELL GUESS WHAT I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO STAY WITH ME IF YOU REALLY ARE DONE WITH ME AND YOU DON'T FUCKING LOVE ME OR CARE ABOUT ME THAN YOU CAN FUCKING LEAVE. I DON'T NEED YOU'RE CHILDISH ASS IN MY LIFE IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS RUIN IT. IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. I'M TRYING SO DAMN HARD TO BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, AND MAKE EVERYTHING GO BACK TO THE WAY IT USE TO BE WHEN WE ACTUALLY COULD SPEND A DAY WITHOUT ARGUING AND INSULTING EACH OTHER. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS FUCKING RELATIONSHIP THAT IS HURT BECAUSE GUESS FUCKING WHAT, I'VE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK TO SAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP. I MOTHERFUCKING LOVE YOU, IF I DIDN'T I WOULDN'T HAVE RIPPED UP THOSE GODDAMN DIVORCE PAPERS AND I WOULD HAVE LEFT A LONG TIME AGO. I WAS SO CLOSE TO LEAVING A WHILE AGO, THE ONLY THING THAT STOPPED ME WAS THE FACT THAT I STILL LOVE YOU. I KNOW I'VE FUCKED UP A LOT AND THAT I DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED, I KNOW I'VE CHEATED ON YOU AND I'M FUCKING SORRY, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR? THAT I'M FUCKING SORRY? I CAN'T GO A FUCKING DAY WITHOUT FEELING LIKE SHIT FOR WHAT I'VE DONE. I KNOW I'M FUCKED UP AND THAT I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON BUT BE MINDFUL THAT YOU AREN'T THE BEST PERSON EITHER." I screamed in his face causing his eyes to widen at my sudden outburst. "If you want to leave just go, I'm tired of fighting for something that's not worth fighting for." I said as I hung my head low and a tear ran down my face. Calum grabbed my jaw and lifted my head before looking into my glassy Brown eyes before wiping away my tears. He leaned in and attempted to kiss me but I turned my face so our lips wouldn't touch.

       "Baby I'm sorry." Calum wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

         "You're always sorry." I said as more tears fell down my face. I felt small hands wrap around my legs causing me to look down and see Dylan, London, and Adam hugging my legs. I lightly pushed Calum away before crouching down so I was on their level.

      "Mommy, why are you crying?" Adam asked.

       "Mommy is just a little upset, don't worry about it sweetheart." I kissed his nose before giving him the best fake smile that I could muster up. I looked over and saw Dylan tearing up.

       "What's wrong babygirl?" I said before wrapping my arms around her and hugging her tight.

       "I don't like seeing you cry." She said before burying her head in the crook of her neck. Guilt ran through me before I spoke.

      "Don't cry, mommy is fine, okay? Just please don't cry." I said before kissing her cheek.

      "I love you mommy."she hugged me tight before kissing my nose.

            "I love you guys too." I said with a smile before wrapping my arms around them and standing to my feet. "Hold on tight,okay?" I said carrying them towards their rooms. I stopped in Adams room and placed him down before kissing his forehead.

      "Goodnight." I said before turning on his Batman nightlight and walking out of his room with his sisters in my arms. I walked to their room and placed them in their bed. Before turning on London's princess nightlight and Dylan's Joker nightlight.

     "Goodnight." I turned around to leave the room but London spoke.

        "Mommy?" I turned around to face her.

    "Yes babygirl?" She sat up in her bed and looked at me.

        "Why were you and daddy fighting? Are you two breaking up?" She asked, her big Brown eyes starring into mine.

      "We're fine baby girl. Just go to bed before I have to call the tickle monster." I said causing her to gasp and wrapped the sheets around herself causing me to let out a giggle at how adorable she is. I closed the door behind me. I let out a sigh before walking towards my room. I pulling off my pants and my shirt before walking towards my bed and getting in the bed. I was drifting off to sleep when my room door opened. I felt the bed dip as someone climbed onto the bed and wrapped their arms around me.

     "I'm sorry Ry." Calum said.

          "Just leave Calum."I said as I buried my head in my pillow.

    "We both know you don't want me to." Calum said before pulling me against his warm body. "I think we need to go to therapy. We're always arguing lately and its driving me crazy." He mumbled against my shoulder

        "Why don't we just talk to Louis?" I said. I'm not exactly comfortable telling my business to people I don't know

      "Sure but........" Calum was but of by the sound of someone yelling

         'YOU FUCKING BITCH. ALL I DO IS FUCKING LOVE YOU, AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? I GET TO WALK IN ON YOU SCREWING ANOTHER MAN. YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M TAKING THE CHILDREN AND LEAVING, I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE RAISED BY A WHORE.' I heard Luke yell from another room causing me to stand to my feet and grab clothes and Calum to do the Same

         'YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY CHILDREN. IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED I AM A BETTER PARENT IN A DAY THAN YOU WILL EVER BE IN A FUCKING LIFE TIME. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE A FUCKING SAINT WHEN YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS I AM.' I heard Eliana yell back just as loud as Luke. 'LET GO OF MY ARM YOU BIPOLAR BASTARD.' I heard Eli yell again

       'I FUCKING OWN YOU AND ANYTHING I WANT, I GET.' I heard Luke yell as I slipped on my pajama pants and headed towards the door with Calum directly behind me

      'YOU DON'T  OWN SHIT, YOU......'I heard a loud thud causing me to go running to Luke's room as I approached the door  I heard frantic mumbling

    "You're fine, you're just sleeping. Please wake up baby, I didn't mean it. PLEASE JUST WAKE UP." I pushed open the door to the one thing I prayed I would never see. Eliana was on the floor with a puddle of blood surrounding her head.

_______________________________________

Sorry if I take long to update, I've been really busy lately :/ . But I would like to thank everyone who reads, votes and comments.