Chapter 9

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

     It's been a week. One week since I lost my baby. I barely eat, I barely leave my room, all I do is shower and sleep.  Calum had been trying to talk to me but I either act like I don't hear him or start crying and screaming.

      I feel like I'm dying inside. Even though I never truly got to know my baby I still love him. The scene at the hospital still replays in my head like a never-ending nightmare.

    Flashback.....

    My doctor gave me a look of pity before exiting the room. Is something wrong with my baby? Please God let my baby be okay. I was literally shaking with anxiety. A few minutes later Eliana, Calum, Ashton, Luke, Michael, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and our children. What in the hell is going on? Calum walked over to me and gripped my hand and I tried to pull away but the words that left his mouth caused my mind to shut down and me to lose all control over my body.

     "The baby is dead. I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to push you I just...." I cut him off by punching him in the face as tears rolled down mine. Before I knew it everyone engulfed me in a hug as my body shook. I feel completely broken inside.

      "This is all your fault. I hate you." I yelled staring Calum straight in the eyes. He gave me a look that had a mixture of guilt, sadness, self-pity, and, sorrow

   Flashback over.....

     My train of thought was interrupted by the door to my room opening. Surprisingly in walked Ashton holding a slice of chocolate cake and two forks. He slowly walked in and sat down on the bed.

      "Why are you in here? I thought I made it clear that I wanted to be alone." I said pulling my hair into a pony tail before sitting up so my back was pressed against the headboard.

     "Well I thought you would want some cake and I feel bad that you are sitting here alone." He said sliding the plate between us and handing me a fork .

      "Did you poison this?" I asked. He chuckled exposing his dimples that I grew to love.

        "No, if you don't trust me I'll take the first bite." He said picking up some cake on his fork and placing it in his mouth. I smiled before stuffing some in my mouth. Ashton tried to control his laughter but a small chuckled escaped his lips, catching my attention

       "What's so funny?" Ashton tried to stop his laughter as he spoke

     "You have chocolate all over your face." His laughter turned into a small giggle. I let out a fake chuckle before collecting some of the chocolate with my finger and wiping it all over Ashton nose and mouth.  "You want to play that game?" He said before picking up some frosting and smearing it on my face causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

     Before I knew it Ashton and I ended up on the floor in a fit of laughter. Ashton stopped laughing and climbed on top of me causing my laughter to stop. He kissed my lips passionately, normally I would fight back but I haven't been truly happy ever since I lost my baby. Ashton started kissing all over my face, basically removing all of the chocolate frosting. He started grinding his crotch against mine causing me to moan out in pleasure Ashton smirked before kissing my neck and grinding harder. I grabbed his jaw and kissed him passionately.

     He lifted up my shirt that only cover up to my mid-thigh before pulling my panties down my legs. He threw them to the corner before wrapping my legs around his shoulder and giving my wet heat a long lick causing me to whimper. He gave me a few more licks before speaking

       "You taste better than I remember." He said before sticking two fingers inside my core causing me to bite down on my lip and jerk my hips forward. Ashton pushed my hips down before connecting his mouth to my clit causing me to moan loudly and grip his hair. Ashton eyes locked on me as he started moving his tongue faster and adding another finger causing me to literally scream in pleasure.

      "I'm so fucking closer." I moaned, rocking my hips forward as I felt a knot form in the pit of my stomach. Ashton curled his fingers in my causing me to cum with a loud scream of his name. He licked me clean as I panted trying to catch my breath and regain some of my composure.

      Ashton came up from between my legs and gave me a passionate kiss. I was so caught up in the kiss I didn't hear the door open. A shatter was heard, catching my attention. I pulled away from Ashton to see a shattered bowl that held ice cream and a heart broken Calum holding a huge white teddy bear that had a heart saying 'I love you' attached to its chest, and a box of my favorite chocolate.

     A small tear ran down Calum's face as he threw the items on the floor and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. What have I done?