Chapter 19

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

     My doctor just walked into the room to give me the DNA results. I took a deep breath before grabbing Michael and Zayn's hand. They both gave me a reassuring kiss on the cheek. Calum just sat in the seat by me and skimmed through his phone.

      "Mr. Malik you're the father of Angel." The doctor said with a half smile. Zayn hugged me before kissing my lips causing Calum and Michael to let out a small growl.

      "Mr. Hood you're the father of Riley." Calum's had snapped up and my eyes grew wide.

        "B-but that's impossible." I said in disbelief.

           "Not impossible but very rare. You must have had sex with these two gentlemen within the same ovulation cycle." He said before letting out an awkward sigh. "So I'll give you sometime to talk, but I need you to choose last names for the children." He said walking out.

      Calum stood to his feet and kissed me passionately but I immediately pushed him away causing him to give me a confused look.

      "What's wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

         "Go Fuck yourself. You think because you found out one of the babies are yours that all would be forgive? Well it's not. You neglected me when I needed you. I'm so tired of your shit Calum." I said looking away from him

     ~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

      My mouth hung open in shock. I can't believe Luke is the father and by the look on his face he can't believe it either. Tears started rubbing down Niall's face as he ran out the room. I quickly jumped to my feet and immediately regretted it when a sharp pain ran through me.

      I ignored it as I ran out the room and saw Niall sitting in a seat slightly shaking and crying. I sat down right next to him and hugged him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. He kissed my temple before whispering in my ear.

      "I love you........" He took in a deep breath before continuing "but I have to let you go. You belong with Luke. It's his child, you two are married and I know you still love him. I'll always love you baby." Niall said causing tears to roll down my face as I to hugged him tighter.

      "I love you so much Ni. I don't want to give you up." I said trying to hold back all the tears.

        "I love you Eliana but I can't break up your family." Before I could speak Luke crouched down in front of me and grabbed my hand. He placed it on his face and gently kissed my Palm.

      "I'm so sorry for everything I said and done. I just couldn't handle the fact that you might leave me for Niall and that it might have been his baby. I love you so much, I'll do anything to get you to love me the way you use to." Luke said truthfully. I looked over at Niall, he still had tears running down his face but he nodded, telling me it was okay to say how I felt.

       "I love you Luke but you did some shit that I don't think I can ever forgive." Luke looked down as sadness took over him. I grazed my thumb over his jaw line before speaking again "but I'm willing to try." His head snapped up and he kissed me passionately before picking me up and spinning me around.

       "I love you so much Eli" he said kissing my cheek.

         "I love you too." I did mean it but I can't get over my feelings for Niall in a matter of seconds

   ( LATER THAT NIGHT)

    ~ Michael's P.O.V ~

       Ryder was currently sitting on my lap while feeding her babies. I kissed her neck causing her to slightly turn and kiss my lips. I love her so Damn much.

       "Ry?" I asked causing her to raise an eyebrow

          "Yeah Michael" she said before kissing her babies forehead.

      "Will you um....... will you uhm..." I kept on stopping causing Ryder to speak.

          "Will I what?" She ran a head through my hair to soothe me.

     "Will you marry me?"