Chapter 51

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

"Where do you think you're going?" My heart sank to my stomach as I heard Ashton's voice. I slowly turned on my heels to see Ashton holding a pistol by his side. I took a deep breath before speaking

"I'm going home." I simply stated. I felt Calum gently squeeze my hand trying to calm me down.

"But you are home. This is your home. You promised me you would try, I just told you everything and yet you still don't care. You're leaving me again" Ashton whispered as tears sat at the brim of his eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry. I really do care about you Ashton but not enough to give up my children and family for you. I did try, I tried my hardest but this isn't working for me. Maybe if this would have happened differently, like if you didn't kill my son." I stopped in the middle of my speech as tears ran down my face as memories of Adam came flooding through my mind. Calum wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple. I could feel his tears against my face but I didn't care, I hate thinking of the fact that we lost our child.

"I know it hurts baby but you need to try to think of the positives. Think of the fact that you got to spend 6 years with him, I know it's a short time but it's still time that I wouldn't give up for the world." Calum said placing a kiss to my now trembling lips. I took a deep breath before turning back around to face Ashton who was hanging his head in shame. Calum protectively wrapped his arms around my waist before I continued my speech

"If you didn't change into the person you are now everything would have been different. I know I'm heartless but you're far worse than me. You are willing to hurt the person you claim to love just so that they feel as much pain as you. That's not love, Ashton." Calum leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to my cheek

"You're the reason I am the way I am. No matter how much I loved you and tried to be there for you, you pushed me away. When Michael hurt you I was there for you, not Calum. But I guess you didn't care. Was I really only a quick Fuck for you?" Ashton had tears running down his face as his eyes burned into mine.

"There might have been a time where I loved you too but you threw that away on the night I tried to run." I truthfully stated as Calum rest his head on top of mine.

"But if I didn't tell Michael you would have ended up running away and leaving me." Ashton whispered

"I still ended up running away, even though you told him. Did you really think I wouldn't have come back for you, Eliana, and Luke? You guys were my family, at that time I couldn't picture my life without all of you in it. I didn't ask you to come with us because I couldn't trust you anymore." I shrugged

"You're lying. You and I both know you would have only come back for Eliana, you didn't give a Shit about me and you sure as hell didn't give a Shit about Luke." Ashton said through clenched teeth

"Look Ashton, you need to calm down and realize that she doesn't want you. I know that pisses you off but you need to realize that she is married and has my kids." A cocky smirk appeared on Ashton's face before he spoke.

"Well she's pregnant with mine now." I felt Calum's fingers dig into my sides causing me to let off a small whimper that only I could hear.

"She might be pregnant with your child but you'll never be the baby's father. I am going to raise them and they will never know who you are, you'll just be a sperm donor nothing more." Ashton's smirk drop as his jaw clenched and a smirk grew on Calum's face. Before I knew it Ashton charged at me and Calum. Calum quickly pushed me out the way so I fell on the couch.

Ashton threw multiple punches all of them connecting with Calum's face. Calum threw Ashton off of him as if he was weightless before delivering a sharp kick to his rips causing a snapping sound and Ashton to yelp in pain. I considered breaking up the fight but I decided against it seeing as I could get punched. Ashton quickly kicked Calum's legs from underneath him causing him to fall to his knees and give Ashton the perfect opportunity to punch Calum in the stomach causing him to double over in pain.

I saw Calum's phone now lying on the floor with a message notification. I leaned forward and grabbed it off the floor and read the text as Calum and Ashton continued to fight.

From: Michael

Did you find Ryder yet? You've been in there for 45 minutes, if you don't come out soon we're coming in.

Once I finished reading the text I heard a cracking sound causing me to look over and find Calum laying on the ground with Ashton on top of him punching him multiple times in the nose. My eyes widened when I saw blood pouring out of Calum's nose. I immediately stood to my feet and delivered a hard kick to Ashton's stomack causing him to fall off of Calum and his gun to fall out of the waist band of his pants. All three of our eyes locked with the gun as both Calum and Ashton fought to get it.

"STOP." I yelled but they both ignored me and continued fighting for the gun. Before I knew it Ashton had the gun in his hands with Calum on top of him trying to knock the gun out of his hand.

I quickly grabbed Calum's phone and went through his contracts until I found who I was looking for. I immediately pressed call

"Come on pick up, I need you." I said as tears rolled down my face. I want to help Calum but I can't, I would be putting myself and the baby's in my stomach in danger and I know Calum would hate himself if something happened to me.

A gasp fell from my lips as I saw Ashton press the gun to Calum's head.

"Ashton please don't.... 'Bang'