Chapter 23

~ Calum's P.O.V ~

"I heard Michael and his friends say that they were going to kill daddy." My jaw clenched and my fist balled once those words left Adam's mouth. I looked over at Ryder and her eyes were wide and her mouth dropped open in shock. That little Shit thinks he can kill me? He must be out his Damn mind. I stood to my feet before talking.

"Don't worry, daddy is not going to get killed. Why don't you get your sisters and sit in here with mommy and watch the little mermaid, yeah?" I said trying to cover my anger with a forced smile. Adam nodded his head with a hug smile on his face. He hugged Ryder and I before jogging out of our room to get his sisters. Ryder walked up to and hugged me.

"Please don't hurt him. We can leave or make him leave. Just please don't hurt him." My jaw clenched as I tried not to yell at Ryder.

"He was planning on killing me. I will not let him Fuck up our family. We both know he would have no mercy if he was in my position so why do you expect me to have mercy?" I said through clenched teeth as I stroked her hair.

"Two wrongs don't make a right." Before I could say anything Adam, London, and Dylan walked in our room holding their teddy bears. I picked Ryder up and placed her on the bed before kissing her forehead. I walked over to the DVD player and put in the little mermaid. When I turned around the children were cuddled up with Ryder causing me to smile at the adorable sight. I walked over and kissed their foreheads before walking towards the door.

"Daddy, where are you going?" I heard Dylan.

"To talk to your uncles." I said before walking out of the room. I walked to Luke's room and knocked on the door. "Wake up, we're having a meeting in my office in 5 minutes." I said, Luke opened the door and walked towards my office. I walked into the living room where Niall and Liam were sitting. "Go to my office now."I said before heading to my office.

A few minutes later they were all in my office waiting for me to speak.

"Adam just informed me that Michael and his men are planning on killing me." I said causing their eyes to widen.

"What in the fucking hell? That ungrateful Bastard." Niall hissed

"We need to....." I was cut off by someone knocking on the door. "What?" I growled in annoyance. The door was opened reveling Harry and Zayn. I raised an eyebrow before speaking. "Were having a Private meeting so if you don't mind can you get the Fuck out." I said causing them to roll their eyes.

"We need to tell you something." Harry said.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. They walked in and closed the door behind them.

"Michael and Ashton are planning on killing you." Zayn said.

"Why are you telling me this?" I said.

"Because you have children and we don't want to see them grow up without a father" Zayn said truthfully.

"Also we don't want to work with those sadistic Bastards anymore." Harry said pushing his hair out of his face.

"I think you should let them join us. I trust Harry and Zayn" Liam said.

"I can't risk them harming me or my family in anyway." I said

"We won't." Harry said.

"And how do I know that for sure?" I questioned.

"Because when you and the rest of the people in this house leave I'm the one left to take care of your children. If I wanted to harm them I could have a long time ago, I was the one who tried to talk them out of killing you." Harry said.

"He has a good point." Luke said.

"Fine, but if you do one thing that I don't like I will kill you both." I said

(A FEW HOURS LATER)

I was currently standing over Michael as he slept. I told Liam to make sure Ashton is sleep and I told Harry to make sure the children stay in their rooms. I had Zayn and Niall make sure Ryder couldn't leave her room. I pulled my gun out of the waistband of my pants and pointed it at Michael's head. I was about to pull the trigger but a small voice stopped me.

"Daddy what are you doing?" I looked over and see Dylan by the door hugging her teddy bear. I quietly walk over to her before getting down on my knees and putting my index finger against my lips signaling for her to be quiet.

"Go to your room, okay? I'll be in there soon." I whispered to her. She shook her head no.

"But you're going to hurt....." before she could finish Harry came jogging down the hallway.

"I'm so sorry, she got out when I was getting them some food. I got Zayn to watch the children while I looked for her" Harry picked her up quickly.

"It's alright. Just make sure she can't get away again." I whispered and Harry nodded before walking away. I let out an annoyed sigh before turning around, but when I did I was met with pale green eyes. Michael's eyes shifted down to my gun then back to mine. He charged at me causing me to fall back and release the gun. He started to punch me but I quickly flip is over and started hitting him repeatedly. I reached for the gun but Michael delivered one hard punch to my jaw, taking me by surprise and making me punch him in the nose.

~ Michael's P.O.V ~

"Stop it." I heard Ryder tell causing Calum and I to pull apart and grab my gun. "Please stop fucking fight. " Ryder's eyes started to get glossy as she tried to hold back her tears. I let out a sigh before speaking.

"Just kill me." I said looking Ryder straight in the eyes.

"What?" Ryder and Calum said in unison

"I love you and I can't stand the fact that you're not mine. So what's the point of living if I can't have you. Just shoot me." I said before leaning forward and kissing Ryder's nose causing Calum to let out a jealous growl before pointing his gun in my direction.

"Okay." He said with a smirk. I took a deep breath before shutting my eyes.

"CALUM DON'T DO......." 'Bang'