Chapter 8

~Ryder's P.O.V ~

     "Ryder" Luke mumbled. Eliana's eyes grew dark as she started breathing heavy. Before I knew it she charged at me throwing me on the bed. She threw a punch but I blocked it and flipped us over so I was on top. I started punching her. I heard people screaming in the back round but I didn't stop. They were screaming things like

     'I bet you $100 Ryder will win'

            'Ryder stop'

    ' Get her off of her. Why the Fuck are you all standing there.'

      'She's your best friend, what is wrong with you?'

     I felt someone's muscular arms wrap around me and pull me off. Realization hit me and I immediately felt remorse. I was about to apologize and beg for forgiveness but I saw Calum charge at Luke from the corner of my eye.

      Calum was throwing punches and so was Luke. Calum gave Luke one particularly hard punch causing him to fall to the ground. Calum got on top and started punching. This is all too chaotic. Luke fingered me almost 6 years ago, why should it matter now?

      I immediately got out of Zayn's grip and ran over to Calum. I tried pulling him off but that only made him punch Luke harder.

      "Calum please stop, it happened......" I was cut off by Calum knocking me to the floor causing me to fall on my belly and let out a yelp. Calum immediately stopped punching and ran over to me.

      "Oh my God baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I was......." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

       "You are a monster." I said with tears running down my face. Niall immediately rushed over to me and picked me up bridal style before speaking.

       "I'm taking her to the hospital, she needs to get the baby checked out." He said before dashing to the car. He put me in the passenger seat before running to the drivers side. I felt moisture between my legs so I reached down and when I pulled my hand back up it was covered in blood. My cries got louder as Niall got in the car.

      "Why am I bleeding?" I asked with tears running down my face. Niall's eyes widened before he spoke.

     "Don't cry, it all going to be okay. Maybe you're on your period." He said trying to calm me down

       "I can't get my period when I'm pregnant you dumbass." I yelled. Calum came running out the house with tears in his eyes.

      "Baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." Calum caught sight of my bloody hand and his eyes grew wide.

        "You've already done enough." I whimpered. "Hurry up and drive to the hospital Ni." I said and he pulled out the drive way.

      Niall ran all the red lights, drove over the speed limit and cut everyone off to get to the hospital. Once we arrived he picked me up again and ran me into the hospital.

      "Someone please help us." He yelled and nurses rushed over with a stretcher and he placed me down on it.

  ~ Michael's P.O.V ~

     I had just arrived to the hospital with Zayn, Harry and Ashton. Calum, Luke, Eliana, and the kids should be here any second. As I walked in I saw Niall sitting in the waiting room with his head in his hands as he shaked. I walked over to him and tapped him on the back. He slowly raised his head to reveal his bloodshot eyes, red nose, and red cheeks. I don't know him that well but I still feel bad for the lad.

      "It's all my fault, if I would have never slept with Eliana Luke and I wouldn't have fought and non of this would have happened." He said. I awkwardly patted his back as he cried harder.

     "Don't cry. It's Calum's fault, if he would have never pushed her we wouldn't be in this shit." I said with venom in my tone.

    Everyone else arrived and I noticed Calum was crying. Why in the hell is he crying? He wasn't the one who got pushed on his pregnant belly.

      "Stop crying like a Bitch. You're the one who did this to her. She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. She would be safe with me." I just realized what I said but honestly I don't care. She was mine and always will be even if she doesn't know it. Calum's eyes grew darker as he spoke.

      "You're just mad that she left you for me. That she had children with me and not you. That she loves me and not you." He said and I let out a dark chuckle.

      "One she has a child with me, two she does love me, and three she probably won't love you after what you did to her." I said with a smirk. Calum was about to charge at me but Liam and Zayn held him back.

      "Don't do something you are going to regret. Now is not the time to be fighting, you should be worrying about Ryder." Liam said

      "Daddy, what did you do to mommy? Is she going to be okay?" Dylan asked and I smirked before getting on her level.

      "Calum pushed mommy down causing her to hit her belly really really hard." I said with a fake pouty face. All of the kids gasped before speaking.

     "How could you hurt mommy?" They said in unison.

    "Daddy didn't Mean to." He said kissing their foreheads. Before anyone could say anything else a doctor came out.

     "Are you here with Mrs. Hood?" He asked looking in our direction. We all said yes and he proceeded to talk.

       "I don't know how to tell you this but um......" I got annoyed with him and spoke

      "Stop fucking wasting time, how is she?" I hissed.

      "She um........ had a miscarriage."

_______________________________________

    Thanks for commenting your opinion on supernatural. Here are the double updates. I hope you enjoy :D