Chapter 6

~ Calum's P.O.V ~

    I have been waiting for Ryder and Michael to return after Michael ran out like a hormonal teenage girl. I was getting impatient as I tapped my foot against the floor. I let out an annoyed sigh before walking out the back door. Anger boiled inside me as I saw Michael lean in and try to kiss Ryder. She put her hand up and pushed him back before speaking.

    "I'm happily married with children I would rather you not kiss me." I heard her say causing me to smile. Michael smashed his lips against hers and I watched in shock as she just sat there for a few seconds before kissing him back. I couldn't just stand here and watch so I finally spoke.

     "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I yelled causing them to jump and Pull away. Ryder's eyes grew in shock as she was searching for words to say.

      "Calum I......" I cut her of before she could continue talking

       "STOP TALKING. I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING SLUT." I yelled. She gave me a sad look that quickly turned into anger.

      "Okay." She said trying to control her anger. She walked pass me bumping my shoulder before whispering so only I could hear her "Fuck you."

      "How fucking dare you." I said charging at Michael once Ryder was in the house. I punched him multiple times in the ribs causing him to groan in pain. Michael reached up and punched me in the eye causing my vision to go blurry momentarily he used this opportunity to flip us over and punch me in the face causing my lip to slit and my nose to bleed. I threw Michael off me and punched him in the face repeatedly. I was so angry I didn't notice he passed out until Liam and the guy I now know as Zayn was pulling me off of him.

      "Stop, you're gonna kill him." Liam said detaching me from Michael. I let out a frustrated sigh before walking into the house. One I walked in I noticed Niall, Eliana, and Luke glaring at me.

      "What the Fuck are you looking at?" I yelled

      "You piece of shit." Eliana answered

    "You caused her to leave again. Are you fucking stupid? You know Ryder is stressed out and tired but you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth." Niall said throwing a balled up piece of paper at me. I bent down and picked up the paper before straightening it out and reading it.

     I'm so tired of your shit. We argue too much and I'm done with it. I tried not to get mad at you but it's hard when you are insulting me 24/7. Michael kissed me first and I pushed him away because I love you but since you feel comfortable enough to call me a slut then you don't deserve me or my children. I am leaving with the children and my dog. You can go Fuck yourself. Bye

~ Ryder

     A tear ran down my face at realization at what I had done. I know rider pushed him away at first but I didn't care. I was too wrapped up in jealousy to care. I didn't mean to call her a slut, I wasn't thinking clearly.

      "Where is she?" I asked

  "No one fucking knows. She scribbled out the note and then left. If you weren't such a Dumb ass she wouldn't have left." Luke said. Only one place that she could be popped into my head.

*******

  (Two weeks later)

    It's been two weeks and Ryder still refuses to speak to me she completely forbids me from speaking to the children and every time I try to see them she threatens to shoot me. She's really temperamental ever since she got pregnant. She allowed Michael to see Dylan 3 times a week. Like what the Fuck? I am more of a father to her than he is. How come he can spend time with her and I can't.