Chapter 10

~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

       I was currently puking out all the food I had in my stomach. I've been really sick lately for some unknown reason. As I leaned against the wall Luke came into the bathroom with his hands behind his back.

      "You've been puking a lot lately." He stated.

        "Yeah, I think I have a stomach virus." I said running my head. Luke rolled his eyes before throwing a box to me. I examined the box before speaking

     "A pregnancy test? I don't think I can have children anymore Luke, we've been trying for 5 years straight." I said Luke clenched his jaw before speaking.

      "Just take the motherfucking test." Like yelled causing me to slightly jump before nodding. He walked out of the bathroom, leaving me alone.

       I quickly took the test and waited patiently for the results while Luke was walking around the room. After five minutes I got up to retrieve the test but Luke walked into the bathroom first. He came out shortly after with jaw clenched. He took a deep breath before speaking.

      "You're fucking pregnant!" Luke yelled with anger clear in his voice. My eyes widened as I saw Luke's hand raise up and quickly smack down on my cheek causing me to fall to the ground. I cupped a hand over my red cheek as my lips trembled and tears ran down my face. Luke's eyes widened in realization. "Eli I'm....." I took off running before he could finish his sentence.

      Tears were blurring my vision as I bumped into someone's muscular chest causing me to fall on my bum. I looked up to see Harry with his hand reached out for me to grab. When I did he pulled me to my feet before talking.

      "Why are you crying?" He asked examining my face.

          "L-Luke smacked me." I said. Harry pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back. Harry and I aren't friends, we just occasionally talk to each other so it kind of took me by surprise that he tried to comfort me.

     After a few minutes he pulled away. He reached out and moved the hair from in front of my cheek, revealing the mark Luke gave me. His Jaw clenched as he slowly stroked his hand over it causing me to flinch. He gave me an apologetic look before grabbing my hand.

      "Let's go out and catch a movie, yeah?" He said trying to distract me. I slowly nodded and he pulled me out the front door.

    ~ Ashton's P.O.V ~

     I had just finished going down on Ryder and getting caught by Calum. I honestly don't care how he feels. I want her too, so why should I feel bad if she wants me back. In all honesty I'm glad he walked in on Ryder and I because now he knows that she doesn't belong to him.

      I was sitting on Ryder's bed as she tried to talk to Calum. They we arguing causing me to smirk

      'How come you're already cheating on me? Am I not good enough for you? I can't believe you did this right after we lost our baby.' I heard Calum yell

     'You are the reason I lost the baby you fucking asshole.' Ryder yelled back. I can tell by the sound of her voice that she is crying. 'Don't fucking touch me.' I heard Ryder yell again.

      'I didn't mean to push you it was a fucking accident. He was my baby too, so don't act like I'm not hurt by your miscarriage . Don't think because you lost the baby you can whore around because of that." Calum yelled.

      'I'm not using him as a reason. I can do whatever the Fuck I want, if I want to Fuck someone I will. That is my decision not yours and since you think I'm a whore why don't you just sign the divorce papers? I don't need you in my life. All you do is hurt me and I'm tired of it.' Ryder yelled. A few seconds later she pushed open the door and slammed it behind her.

      She completely ignored my presence as she climbed on the bed and wrapped herself up in the blanket. I pulled her body against mine before whispering in her ear.

      "Do you want to talk about it?" I kissed under her ear. She shook her head no before turning around and cuddling into me. She lightly kissed my neck before speaking.

       "I just want to go to sleep. I'm too stressed out to talk about it." I nodded and pulled some of the sheet over my body before kissing her forehead and quickly falling asleep.

~ Niall's P.O.V ~

      I was currently sitting with Zayn smoking weed trying to numb my nerves. I can't get the thought that the baby's death was partially my fault. I didn't mean to sleep with Eliana, I was just really fucking drunk and she is hot.

      "You need to stop thinking about it and relax Ni. Because if you don't you getting high would be pointless." Zayn said taking a long drag from his smoke. I took a long inhale of my smoke before speaking.

      "I'm trying, it just...." I stopped talking as Ryder walked threw the living room and into the kitchen. I looked over at zayn who was staring at her ass while biting his bottom lip. He looked back at me before speaking

      "She's so Damn hot." He said turning his attention back to Ryder as she stood on her tiptoes trying to reach the cookies on the fridge. Zayn stood to his feet and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed her bum causing her to turn around and smacked him.

         "Don't touch my ass." She said. Zayn just smirked before leaning down and whispering in her ear and wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her body against his.

  ~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

     Zayn leaned down and whispered in my ear.

      "Don't act like you don't like it. I know you want me just as much as I want you." Zayn said slowly sliding his hand over my crotch causing me to whimper. "I bet you want me to bend you over the contour and Fuck you senseless." He added kissing my neck.

       "I'm not in the mood Zayn. I just want to sleep." I said trying to convince him and myself. He stepped closer pressing me against the fridge and grinding his crotch into mine causing me to moan. He smirked before speaking.

      "It seems like you're in the mood."

He started sucking on my neck as I bit my lip to contain my moans. He picked me up by my waist and wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me threw the hall and to his room as we were making our way there I saw Calum coming out of his room he glared at me before mouthing the words 'Don't you fucking dare sleep with him. You are mine.' I just flipped him off before attaching my lips to Zayn for a heated kiss. If he thinks I'm a "whore" I'll show him whore.