Chapter 21

~ Calum's P.O.V ~

     I stormed out of the house after handing Ryder the papers. I got in my car and started to drive to Louis house. I know it was stupid of me to sign the papers but I can't make Ryder stay if she's unhappy. Plus I know she will come back to me. I'll wait a couple of months until she sees that she will never find anybody better than me.

     I just pulled up outside of Louis' house. I quickly climbed out the car and ran to the door. I banged on the door until Louis opened it. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before speaking.

     "What? I am trying to sleep, what could you possibly need that is more important than my sleep?" He hissed before slightly ruffling his hair.

        "I signed the divorce papers." I said as tears rolled down my face. Louis' eyes went wide before he spoke.

      "Finally." My features filed with anger.

         "How fucking dare you. What do you mean finally?" I said through clenched teeth.

     "I mean you two weren't good for each other. You both have strong personalities and overbearing prides which caused you two to fight so much. You guys were fighting so much I knew you were bound to break up eventually I just wasn't sure who would end it." He shrugged.

      "I fucking love her. You may not see it but I do. I can't go a day without her, she's all I fucking think about. I don't want to let her go, I don't know what the Fuck I was thinking when I signed the papers. I can't believe I let Michael have her." When I said those words Louis' eyes widened.

      "She's with Michael?" He asked as if it was the craziest thing on earth. I nod.

         "He asked to marry her and she basically said that she wanted to but she could because she was married to me." I said biting my lip. I walked pass him and sat on the couch in the living room.

      "I may not like you and Ryder being together but I would rather you be with her than Michael. You shouldn't have signed the papers if it meant that you were giving her to him. You need to get her back before....." He was cut off by someone pounding on the door. "WHY IN THE HELL IS EVERYONE BANGING ON MY DOOR?" He said obviously annoyed before standing to his feet and walking to the door. He looked through the peephole before speaking. "It's Ryder, go hide."

    ~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

   Louis opened the door and I pushed pass him and Took a seat. I signed before thinking of where to start. Louis sat across from me.

        "What's wrong Ry?" He asked. I bit my lip before speaking.

    "Calum signed the divorce papers and I don't know if I should be happy or broken hearted. I feel like a selfish Bitch. I love Michael but I also love Calum. I don't know why I can't just stay with one of them." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. Louis wiped it away with the pad of his thumb before speaking.

      "What happened after he signed the papers?" I ran my hand through my hair before speaking.

      "He stormed out. I sat there for a few minutes before running outside, I tore up the papers, Michael came running after me and got upset at the fact that I tore up the papers and we argued. Then I came here." I said

     "Can you actually see yourself staying with Calum even when you have fights and arguments or do you think you would just get up and leave once things get to hard for you to handle?" Louis asked standing to his feet and walking into his kitchen.

      "I always say I'm going to leave but I never do, I keep running back to him even when I know it's wrong and I don't think I can take anymore of his Shit. I just can't let him go. He's so important to me, I feel like if he wasn't in my life my life wouldn't be worth living. No matter how mad I get at him I will always love him." I sighed. Louis came out the kitchen holding two streaming mugs of tea.

      "Do you see yourself with Michael or do you think he's just a quick Fuck? Can you actually spend the rest of your life with him?" He asked handing me a mug. I too a sip before speaking.

      "I can see myself with him. He's not just a quick Fuck. We haven't really had sex since we got back together. We just spend time together with Dylan. He's really nice and caring and I love him." I said looking down at my nails.

      "I think that you need to take time for yourself, don't be with either of them. Just focus on yourself but while you're doing that you should hang out with Michael and Calum individually to find out who makes you feel better and who you love more." Louis said drinking some of his tea. I stood to my feet before walking over to Louis and giving him a friendly hug.

      "Thanks for your advice." I said before kissing his cheek and pulling away.

         "Anytime." He said with a smile.

   ~ Michael's P.O.V ~

      I was currently having a meeting with Ashton, Zayn and Harry.

        "Why are we here? I need to feed Angel." Zayn said obviously annoyed.

       "Calum signed the divorce papers." I said tapping my pen on the table.

      "That's good, now you can marry Ryder or whatever." Harry said. Ashton mumbled some incoherent words but I can careless about what he said.

     "No I can't, Ryder tore the paper into shreds." I said causing my jaw to clench in anger.

       "Quick question, did you call us in here so you have someone to tell your problems to? Because if you did I have better things to do?" Ashton said

        "Shut the Fuck up Ashton. I called you in here because you are the only people I can trust and I need your help." I said trying to control my temper.

      "With what?" Zayn asked.

   "We're going to kill Calum."