Chapter 49

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

"Who are you on the phone with?" Ashton asked causing me to snap my head in his direction. I heard Calum speaking trying to get me to tell him where I am but I was too caught up on the fact that Ashton probably heard our whole conversation to answer him.

"No one." I simply said before pressing end to me and Calum's conversation. Ashton's face contorted with anger.

"Don't fucking lie to me." Ashton growled

"My children." I lied again hoping that he couldn't tell. Ashton quickly made his way over to me and sat down beside me on the couch before taking my phone out of my hand. He started to go through it causing me to bite down on my lip to contain my nervousness. His jaw clenched as his eyebrow raised

"Oh really? Than why is Calum the last person on your call list?" Ashton threw my phone causing it to slam into the wall and crack. A surge of anger ran through me as I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"My children don't have a phone, they're five and six years old. The only way I can talk to them is by calling Michael or Calum you fucking idiot." I yelled standing to my feet so I was towering over Ashton. He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me down so I fell to my knees. He then grabbed onto my jaw and forced me to look him in the eyes.

"How am I suppose to know you're not lying?" Ashton asked getting so close that his breath was hitting my face

"First you need to back the hell up and stop invading my space and second I don't have to prove myself to you. Who do you think you are? My father or something?" A smirk covered Ashton's face as lust filled his eyes before he finally spoke

"No, but you can call me daddy." Ashton smashed his lips against mine causing me to connect my fist with his jaw

"Don't fucking touch me you Asshole." I said through clenched teeth.

"Why in the Fuck did you punch me you Bitch?" Ashton asked grabbing onto his jaw in pain

"Because I'm not going to let you try and change the subject by having sex. That's not how you solve every fucking problem." I hissed in anger

"Are you sure? Because you seem to use it to solve all your problems." Ashton said with a fake look of confusion

"Well at least I don't use kidnapping and rape to solve my problems." Ashton's face filled with anger as his grip on my jaw tightened so much I though it would break.

"You came with me willingly and I have never raped you, you wanted me to Fuck you." Ashton's tone became dangerously low.

"I came with you willingly because you told me that if I didn't you would force me to come and hurt my family. And yes you did rape me, you fucking drugged me and raped me and even though I told you I didn't want you, you still force yourself on me. You need help and you need it now." I said pushing Ashton's hand off my jaw.

"But you said you loved me." Ashton whispered as his head fell into his hands.

"Yeah, five years ago when I was 18 and didn't realize just how psychotic you were and how much I cared for Calum and Michael." I said rubbing my now bruised jaw.

"You lied to me." I could see tears rolling down Ashton's face but I didn't care, I continued with my rant.

"No, you lied to yourself if you actually believed I could love someone as Fucked up as you." Ashton jumped to his feet so fast causing me to back up and my heart to race as he grabbed onto my arms and pulled me against him.