Chapter 55

~ Calum's P.O.V ~

I don't know how it happened but Eliana and I were both in my room, her grinding on me only wearing her panties and her bra as I only wore my briefs. This felt wrong, so wrong. I know Ryder has cheated on me but I can't do this.

"Eli stop." She looked at me with a look I couldn't quiet understand but continued grinding and moaning against me.

"Just let go Calum, it'll be our little secret." Eliana moaned finding pleasure as she grind against my leg. She leaned down and placed a kiss to my lips but it didn't feel the same. Her kiss was rushed and her lips weren't as soft as Ryder's.

"Eli fucking stop." I grabbed her hips and brought her to a complete stop. Her eyes filled with tears but she wiped them away.

"She keeps doing this to me, Calum. First it was Ashton now Luke. Who's going to be next, Niall? She's Fucked almost everyone in this Damn house but you feel bad about fucking me? Just let me take care of you Calum." She stated before kissing my neck. She leaned back up and was about to unsnap her bra but my room door was kicked opened.

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

"Just let me take care of you Calum" I heard when I slowly approached my room door, still in pain from what happened earlier. My eyes filled with tears. Is he fucking serious? Is he really cheating on me?

I immediately kicked open our room door ignoring the extreme pain I felt in my lower region. Once I did I saw a half naked Calum with a half naked Eliana on top of him. Calum's eyes lock with mine and grew wide. I would cry but I can't, I'm too confused. How could she do this to me?

I felt myself lose all control of my body as I charged at Eliana and pulled her off of Calum and on to the floor. Her eyes grew wide In fear but I didn't care. I kicked her in the stomach causing her to cry in pain. I could see Calum scrambling for his clothes from the corner of my eyes.

"Baby it's not what it looks like. Please let me explain." Panic clear in his voice. His statement caused me to briefly give him my attention which gave Eliana just enough time to jump up and run out of my room and into to the bathroom in the hallway.

I basically growled in anger as I stormed over to my closet. I was throwing everything on the floor as I searched for the one thing I had been hiding from everyone just in case of emergencies. An angry smirk crossed my face when I saw the shiny metal of my gun. I grabbed it and walked out of the closet as Calum was pulling on his jeans

"Baby please you don't want to do this. You don't understand, please just let me explain." He held up his hands showing that he surrendered but I didn't care I pulled the trigger causing one of the bullets to bury itself in the wall directly above Calum's head.

"How dare you fucking cheat on me, you low life bastard. How long has this been going on? How long have you been fucking that Slut?" My hands started to shake with anger.

"Just put the gun down and we can talk about this." Calum started to approach me causing me to aim at his arm and shoot. He immediately clutched his arm in pain as a gap left his mouth out of disbelief that I could shoot him. Calum took off running with me following close behind.

"Run Calum run." I heard Zayn yell laughing hysterically. Calum has just opened the front door and ran out as I shot another bullet that missed him by not even an inch.

I let out an angered growl as I stomped to the bathroom holding my stomach in pain. Once I got there I started banging on the door.

"Open the door Bitch." I yelled banging my gun against the door

"I'm sorry" I heard Eliana whimper from the other side of the door

"You're sorry? Bitch Fuck you're sorry. You better open up this mother fucking door before I break it open." After my statement everything went quiet. I could tell Eliana was to scared to speak so I did the only thing that i could at a time like this