Chapter 25

~ Naill's P.O.V ~

I walked into the hallway to find out what that loud sound was. As I stepped into the hallway I see Calum with wide eyes and Ryder shaking with tears rolling down her face as she mumbled incoherent words. I slowly got closer, kinda afraid that Ryder might be possessed or something. As I got closer I heard what Ryder was say

'Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.' She kept on preying as Calum tried to Calm her down by rubbing her back but she was completely motionless. I raised an eyebrow before looking in Luke's room to see what was wrong. As I looked in i saw Luke cradling a motionless Eliana chanting

'I didn't mean to. I love you please wake up, please wake up' As I noticed the puddle of blood around them sadness and anger took over me. Tears ran down my face as I fell to my knees. What in the hell did he do to Eli? I ran my hand through my hair as violent thoughts ran through my head. I quickly stood to me feet and was about to charge at Luke but Calum grabbed onto my arm, preventing me from moving.

"We don't have time for this, we need to get Eli to a hospital." Calum Said giving me a look of pure sympathy. A small cry escaped my lips as I tried to calm myself down. I walked over to were Luke and Eliana were before getting down on my knees and pulling Eliana towards me causing Luke to Look up, exposing his bloodshot teary eyes and puffy face. He raised an eyebrow before pulling her back towards him, not letting me grab her. Before I knew it Ryder came dashing towards us before raising her fist and punching Luke in the face causing his head to turn in the opposite direction as blood dripped from his now busted lip. Luke let out a growl before gently placing Eliana's motionless body on the ground and standing to his feet, towering over Ryder with a clenched jaw and his fist balled. I took that opportunity to pick Eliana up bridal style.

"What are you going to do? Hit me? I wish you fucking would. Give me a reason to blow your fucking brains out. You are a disgusting piece of Shit. You hurt the only person who gave a Fuck about you. You hurt my best fucking friend, what did she do to deserve that? I swear to God if she dies I will kill you. You are a fucking monster. And if you think I'm going to let you take those children you are out of your Damn mind." Ryder yelled in Luke's face causing him to fall to his knees as his cries got louder.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean it. I love her" Luke cried wrapping his arms around Ryder's legs. Ryder just pushed him so he was no longer touching her.

"You are a poor excuse for a father and a husband." Ryder said before walking towards the car

................

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

We were all waiting in the waiting room as Eliana was getting worked on. I was currently sitting on Calum's lap as I cried against his chest. I can't believe Luke hurt Eliana like that. He claims to love her when in reality all he does is hit her, that's not love that's abuse. He doesn't deserve her.

I felt Calum placing kisses on my forehead, trying to soothe all the pain I was feeling but he can't. Eli is very important to me and I can't live without her. She's always there when I need her. I looked over at Niall who looks like he's about to curl up in a ball and burst into tears.

"Mr. Hemmings, Mr.Horan, Mr. & Mrs. Hood?" Eliana's doctor came out with a clipboard in his hand as he looked around the waiting room.

"That's us."I said in a broken voice. He gave us a look filled with pity before approaching us and taking a seat across from us. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose before looking at the papers in front of him.

"I'm sorry to say this but Eliana Hemmings is.......in a coma"