Chapter 47

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

    "Leave me alone. " I hissed at Ashton when he tried to get me to watch a movIe with him. We were currently sitting in the living room in our new house. I fucking hate it here, I feel like I'm going crazy without everyone around me.  I miss them so much.

       "Please watch the movie with me. I don't want to be alone. " once the words left Ashton' s mouth he look down at his hands as if he was ashamed of himself. I let out an annoyed sigh before standing from my comfortable seat on the Couch and sitting next to Ashton. He gave me a small smile before pulling me closer and wrapping an arm around me. I rolled my eyes before reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone to see I have 25 texts,  all from Eliana and the guys.

       From Mikey: So you're just leaving?  No goodbye?  No nothing?  If you really loved me and cared about my feelings you would have let me help you. Tell me where you are right now, I am Coming to get you.

      I let out a sigh before replying to Michael text.

      To Mikey: I did say goodbye. I'm sorry I didn't say it in person and that I had to say it through a letter. I can't tell you where I am, Not just because Ashton would kill you all and move me again but because I don't want to be found.  I need you to realize that you can't always save me,  especially when I'm not meant to be saved.  This is what I get for being such a fucked up person. I love you so I have to let you go, Bye Mikey

     I didn't realize I was crying until Ashton wiped my tears away. He gave me a sad,  questioning look before speaking

      " What happened?" Ashton asked pushing my hair out my face

     "Mind your own damn business." I angrily spat causing Ashton to clench his jaw and raise an eyebrow Before grabbing my phone out of my hand. "Give it back. " I crawled on Ashton lap trying to grab my phone out of his hands.  One of his hands captured both of mine and held them back as he went through my texts.

       "You still talk to them. "He asked in a low venous tone

           "Yes. " I simply stated as I tried to wiggle my way off Ashton's lap.  Ashton Crashed his lips against mine causing me to bite his lip. He let out a pained groan before spanking my bum causing me to let out a small moan,  Ashton took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

     He released my hands which me the chance to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. Ashton grabbed on to my hips and started rocking back and fourth so that I was grinding against him. Ashton moan in my mouth before pulling apart our lips and pulling my dress over my head exposing my bare body causing Ashton to bite down on his lip to suppress his moans.

      Ashton immediately pulled one of my nipples in his mouth while rubbing my clit with his thumb. Ashton's Tongue swirled around my nipple causing me to Buck my hips forward and let out a long loud moan. My hands found their way into Ashton hair and tugged causing Ashton to moan before pulling away and removing his hands from my body causing me to whimper.

      Ashton stood up with me still in his lap.  He started to walk but I was so caught up in how badly I wanted him to care where he was taking me.  I started to places hungry kisses all over his neck causing him to lightly moan. I smirked against his neck before harshly sucking on it causing him to let out a loud groan and slightly buck his hips.

      "Fuck it." Ashton groaned before placing me on my feet and pushing me against the wall. He immediately dropped to his knees in front of me and pulling his shirt over his head exposing his perfect chest. He teasingly placed kisses on my thighs causing me to buck my hips forward and Ashton to chuckle at my desperation. "Tell me what you want. " his eyes stared into mine, daring me to look away

      "I want you." My voice came out hoarse.

         "I'm going to need you to be more specific, princess." Ashton said placing a single kiss to my clit causing me to whimper

      "I want you to fuck me....... with your tongue" I whIspered barely loud enough for Ashton to hear but I knew he did by the huge smirk on his face

        "I'm sorry princess but you have to be a little louder so i can hear you." I glared at Ashton causing his smirk to grow bigger

     "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE. " I said in a loud needy voice

       "That's all you had to say. " Ashton immediately lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder before placing a long lick up my slit. His eyes locked with mine as his tongue found its way to my entrance and slid in causing me to throw my head back and let out a loud moan of his name.  His tongue started to twist and curl inside me causing me to moan louder and grab onto his hair and push him against me even more.

     "Fuck." I moaned as my eyes rolled back. Ashton moaned against me causing a shiver to go up my spin. Ashton grabbed my ass before giving it a hard spank causing me to basically scream his name in pleasure.

         "I'M GONNA CUM." I moaned.  Ashton shoved his tongue deeper inside me causing me to Cum with a scream of his name. I was panting as Ashton dropped his pants down to his ankles, exposing his erection. He immediately lined himself up with my entrance before pushing in causing me to whimper. Ashton pulled all the way out before slamming back In causing me to cry out in pleasure. Ashton pulled out before whispering a small 'jump' which I did, wrapping my legs around his waist. He grabbed onto my thighs before grinding against me causing me to throw my head back in pure ecstasy.

      Ashton gave slow but hard thrust causing me to have to bite down on his collar bone to keep from screaming his name. Ashton buried his face in the crook of my neck before placing sloppy kisses all over it. He nipped at my neck causing me to moan. He immediately started sucking on my neck, leaving his mark.

      "I love you."Ashton moaned as he slammed into me harder causing my back to arch against the wall.

        "Faster." I moaned as my nails scratched down his back and my thighs clenched around him. His eyes locked with mine as his pace grew faster. I felt my orgasm come close as I clenched around him. Ashton leaned forward and started sucking on my nipple causing me to Cum with a loud high pitch moan.

    ~ Ashton's P.O.V ~ ( 1 Hour Later )

      Ryder was currently curled up against me in bed, completely asleep. I moved the hair out of her face before kissing her forehead. I love her but I know she doesn't love me back, she made it pretty clear by the way she just ignored me when I told her I loved her.

       I'm never going to be the guy she wants and that's what hurts me the most. I know that people say that the happiness of the person they love is more important than their own but that's a load of bullshit. My happiness is just as important as hers, I can't always put her happiness before me own.

      I know her heart will always be with Calum and Michael, no matter how much I try to deny it. I let out a sigh when realization of what I had to do to keep us both happy, me happy with her and her happy not having to choose between Michael and Calum. I slowly took one of my arms from around her before reaching into the dresser by my bed and pulling out my gun.

     I leaned forward and placed a kiss to her forehead before placing the gun against her temple and leaning forward so my lips were next to her ear.

       "If I can't have you, no one will."