Chapter 14

~ Luke's P.O.V ~

    I looked at Eliana in shock. Yeah I was an asshole to her but I still love her. Part of me wants to take all my anger out on her and who she loves but I know I shouldn't do that. I took a deep breath before speaking.

      "Who do you love?" I asked trying not to get angry.

      "Why the Fuck do you care? It's none of your business." She hissed causing my jaw to clench and my anger to grow.

        "YOU BETTER FUCKING TELL ME." I yelled causing her to slightly jump.

        "Niall." She said before attempting to walk out of the room but I placed the baby back in the crib before slamming her against the wall. I rolled her head to the side before attacking my lips to her neck and sucking harshly causing her to whimper.

     "You are my wife, not his. I don't care if you say you don't love me because I know that deep down you do. If I can't have you willingly I will have you by force." I growled. A tear ran down her face as I raised my hand up her thigh until it was on her clothed clit.

       "Luke, please stop. I don't love you. I can't love someone who tried to make me give up my baby." She said as she pushed my hand off of her clothed clit. She tried to walk away but I quickly threw her over my shoulder and carried her to our room. She was punching my back and demanding me to put her down but I completely ignored her as I walked into our room and threw her on the bed before grabbing 2 pairs of handcuffs.

I quickly handcuffed her to the bed before ripping off her clothes leaving her completely bare in front of me. I started kissing down her body as she squirmed and whimpered. I occasionally left a love bite here and there before hovering my mouth over her clit.

       "I'll make you forget about him." I said before connecting my mouth to her clit before sucking on it harshly. She was still reluctant and tried to push me away with her legs but I held them down as I stuck my tongue in her entrance. I can tell she is holding back her moans by the fact that her body was lightly shaking and she is digging into the palms causing it to slightly bleed.

     I started to moan against her, trying to get her to moan but she was holding her ground. Anger boiled inside me as I pulled my mouth away from her clit and got off the bed before walking into the bathroom. I grabbed the bottle of lube from the medicine cabinet and quickly discarded my clothes before rubbing the lube on my erected cock before walking back in the room where Eliana was trying to get free from the handcuffs. I smirked before climbing on the bed causing her to slightly jump at my presence, before slamming into her causing her to moan. My smirk grew wider once the moans left her mouth. I started to thrust deeper causing her to wrap her legs around my waist, giving me a better angle. She closed her eye before moaning out something that brought pain, jealousy and anger to rush threw me.

      "Niall." She moaned causing me to stop my thrust momentarily. She opened her eyes to see me glaring at her.

       "What did you just say?" I growled. She shrugged before speaking.

       "Niall. I want Niall to Fuck me, not you. Niall is better at it anyways." Something snapped in me causing me to thrust harder and faster than I ever have in my life time. She moaned in pain and pleasure as I completely lost all self-control. I felt her tense around me as I twitched inside her, I started rubbing her clit causing her to moan loudly as she came around my cock. I gave her one more hard thrust before cuming.

     I got to my feet before walking over to my dresser and grabbing sweat pants. I quickly slid them on. I was about to walk out the door but I turned around and spoke one last time.

      "Since you don't want to willingly be mine, I'll make you what you were suppose to be from the very beginning. My slave."