Chapter 30

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~ (24 hours later)

       I took a deep breath as we all waited in the parking lot that Ashton told us to. I'm so worried right now but I'm trying to hide it. My thoughts were interrupted by Calum wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. I turned around so I was facing him before placing a passionate kiss to his lips. He immediately kissed back as his grip around me got tighter.

     After what felt like hours we both pulled away panting. Calum placed a gentle kiss to my nose before speaking.

       "You don't have to go with him, we could fight." He said pushing my hair out of my face.

      "That would put Adam's life in danger. I know you don't want to just give up but think of all the people that you would be putting at risk if we fought him." I sighed as I laid my head against his chest.

      "I love you so much baby girl." Calum said stroking my hair.

         "I love you too Calum." I felt a light tap on my shoulder causing me to turn my head and see Michael standing there with tears in his eyes. I looked up at Calum silently asking him to let me talk to Michael. Calum gave me a small nod before releasing me. Michael immediately pulled me into a bone crushing hug before kissing my cheek.

        "I can't believe I'm losing you again Ry. I just got you back and now I'm losing you again." He buried his head in the crook of my neck.

       "I'm sorry Mikey. I'm going to miss you so much." Michael pulled his face from the crook of my neck and placed a rough yet passionate kiss to my lips. I could feel Calum glaring at us but I didn't pull away I just kissed back. Michael relentlessly pulled away before placing a kiss to my forehead.

    "I love you so Damn much kitten." Michael had a tear rolling down his face that I quickly wiped away.

        "I love you too Mikey." I said as everyone else surrounded us and pulled us into a group hug. I heard them say how much they miss me and love me and that's what finally broke me. I started crying causing Louis to pull me into a hug.

     "It's okay, it's all going to be okay." He said rubbing my back soothingly. Before I had time to process what Louis was saying Calum pulled me against his chest before kissing away my tears.

      "Please don't cry. It hurts me to watch you cry." As if on cue Ashton pulled up in a black car. He quickly climbed out causing us all to pull away.

       "How cute." He said with a fake smile. "Come here Ryder." He demanded. Calum grabbed onto my forearm and pulled me against him before talking.

      "Where is my son." Calum growled. Ashton smirked before lowering one of the car windows, revealing Adam with tape covering his mouth. Before I knew it everyone pulled out a gun and pointed it at Ashton causing me to look at them completely shocked. Were they planning this the whole time? Ashton made a gesture with his hand and before I knew it we were surrounded by people with guns. Ashton smirked before speaking

     "You didn't really think I would come without back up did you?" Ashton raised an eyebrow. Before I knew it everyone was shooting at each other.

       "Ry, catch." Mali said as she tossed me a machine gun. I immediately started shooting at Ashton's men. I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn't realize Ashton was behind me until a barrel of a gun was pressed against my temple and an arm was wrapped around my neck, stopping me from shooting.

    "Come with me right fucking now." Ashton hissed as he pulled the gun out of my hands and started to walk backwards towards his car. Everyone's attention was drawn to me causing all the shooting to stop. "I told you I would get her one way or another." He kissed my neck causing my face to scrunch up in disgust.

       "You got what you want now release my son." I hissed. Ashton chuckled before lightly slapping my bum

        "You heard her, you got what you want now let Adam go." Calum said through clenched teeth, I could tell he was planning something I just didn't know what.

      "You can have your son. I'm planning on making my own family anyways." Ashton kissed me again causing me to push his face away. Ashton immediately pushed me into the car before walking towards the driver's side. I pulled Adam on my lap and removed the tape from his mouth and kissed his forehead before speaking

       "Auntie Mali and your dad are going to take care of you from now on, okay?" Adam hugged me before speaking

      "What about you mommy, where are you going?" He asked. I slowly rubbed his back before speaking.

      "Mommy is going away for a little while, sweetheart." He started to cry which caused my heart to basically shatter into a million pieces.

        "When are you coming back?" I don't want to lie to him but I don't want to see him cry anymore

       "Soon, Go to Calum okay?" He nodded as I reluctantly let him go. I opened the door and Adam slowly climbed out. I looked over at Ashton and he had a devious smirk on his face. I noticed that he pulled out his gun, My eyes widened at the sight.

       "Ashton what are you.......'Bang'" I heard screams and cries causing me to slowly turn around and see what happened. Once I turned around my eyes filed with tears at the sight in front of me.