Chapter 2

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

      It's been a week since that note from Michael and I'm still kinda shaken up. I was currently sitting with Niall watching princess and the frog. It was at the part where the firefly, Ray was stepped on by the voodoo man. I had tears filling my eyes as he died, looked over at Niall who had a tear running down his face. It's normally for me to be emotional, I'm pregnant so my emotions are all over the place but Niall shouldn't be crying. I giggled before speaking.

     "Ni, are you okay?" I asked rubbing his back.

      "Yeah, but Liam took the last slice of pizza." He bit his bottom lip as a another tear ran down his face. My expression went blank at the fact that he was crying over food. He looked up at me and saw the tears pricking my eyes and his grew wide.

      "Ssh don't cry, I'll order more pizza. It will all be okay." I rolled my eyes before speaking

     "I'm crying because Ray died." Niall laughed before pulling me into a tight hug. Niall is one of the best people I know. He acts like a child sometimes but he knows when to be serious. He wiped away my tears before pulling me into his lap.

     "It's okay, he's in heaven now." He rubbed my hair before kissing my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

      "You are an amazing person." I kissed his nose. He smirked before speaking.

      "I know." I rolled my eyes at him before I heard Dylan talking from another room. Niall and I were the only ones home so I instantly started to worry. I guess Niall did too because he pulled out his gun and handed me one too. He signaled for me to follow behind him and not to make noise.

      'My mommy is in the living room with uncle Niall.' I heard Dylan say as if she was having a conversation with someone.

        'I'm five.' I heard her say proudly. Niall quickly burst threw the door with his gun pointed. Dylan let out a small scream and hid under the bed.

     "Dylan, baby who were you talking to?" I asked grabbing her from under the bed as Niall searched the room.

     "Nobody mommy." She said looking at the gun in the waist band of my pants. I quickly covered it with my shirt. I know it's bad to have guns around children but it's for their own safety plus they are never left out or out of our sight. I raised Dylan's chin so she was looking me in the eyes.

      "Remember what mommy said? I hate when you lie to me. Now tell me who you were talking to." I said softly trying not to scare her.

       "He told me not to tell anyone." My eyes widened at the thought that it might be Michael. I took a deep breath before speaking again.

       "But I'm your mom and your best friend. Bestfriends tell each other everything." I said. She nodded before speaking.

        "His name is Harry." I let out a sigh of relief at the fact that she was talking to an imaginary friend.

      "Oh really. What does he look like sweetheart?" I kissed her nose.

       "He has green eyes and brown curly hair and he's really really funny." I smiled at her imagination before kissing her forehead and looking at Niall.

     "Do you want to go and get some ice cream?" I asked the both of them

      "YES." They said in unison. Niall was way more excited then Dylan causing me to giggle before picking her up and walking to the car.

~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

    Luke, Calum, London and I were at the hospital waiting as London got her shots. Liam took Adam to the park since Adam didn't want to stay still. Luke and I were exploring the hospital to pass time.