Chapter 11

~ Zayn's P.O.V ~

I smirked at the sight of Ryder laying naked on my bed, rubbing her clit while moaning my name. I felt myself becoming harder by the second. I climbed on the bed and spread her legs wider, giving myself more access to her. I moved her hand away before speaking.

"My turn." I said biting my lip before diving in between her legs and hardly sucking on her clit causing her to scream out in please.

"Damn Zayn." She moaned trying to buck her hips up. I placed a long lick up her dripping slit causing her to whimper.

"You taste so Damn sweet baby girl." I moaned against her causing vibration to shoot threw her as she gripped my hair. The sight of her quivering underneath me caused my cock to throb, I can't wait to be inside her.

"I'm about to cum." She moaned out. I plunged my tongue inside her causing her to cum automatically with a shout of my name. I licked her clean before lining myself up with her entrance.

"Are ready baby?" I said sucking on her sweet spot.

"Just Fuck me already." She demanded with lust in her voice. I smirked before slamming into her. I didn't give her time to adjust to my size as I started thrusting in and out of her. She was crying out my name in pleasure as she scratched her nails down my back.

"You feel so fucking good, baby." I moaned picking up my pace as she started rolling her hips, increasing the pleasure for the both of us. I threw my head back as I picked up my pace causing the headboard to slam against the wall and her moans to get louder.

"Go deeper." She moaned. I lifted up one of her legs and placed it on my shoulder as I started ramming into her deeper and harder. I hit her g-spot causing her to scream my name and pull me down for a passionate kiss. I felt my orgasm coming close as I reached down and started rubbing harshly on her clit.

"Z-Zayn, I'm gonna...." I cut her of before she could finish her sentence.

"I know baby, cum for me." With that we both came with a shout of each others names. After a few more sloppy thrust I pulled out off her and laying down beside her. We were both a panting mess as I pulled her close to my body and kissed her neck before whispering in her ear. "Go to sleep baby." With that we both fell into a deep sleep.

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~ (A few hours later)

I wake up completely exhausted but also extremely thirsty. I got to my feet and grabbed my panties, along with one of Zayn's shirts before walking to the door as I went to open the door Zayn spoke.

"Where are you going?" Zayn yawned out.

"To get some soda. Do you want one?" I asked

"Yeah but hurry back, I wanna go for round 2." He said with a wink. I bit my lip before nodding and walking out of the room.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed two cokes. I cracked one open and started drinking it while walking back to Zayn's room. I was about 6 steps away when someone slammed me into the wall. It was too dark to see who it was but I instantly knew who it was by his voice.

"How fucking dare you cheat on me." I heard Calum growl in my ear. I pushed at his chest before speaking.

"Go Fuck yourself." I said before attempting to walk away but Calum quickly slammed me against the wall again.

"He can never kiss you like I can, touch you like I can....." Calum cut himself off by kissing my neck before continuing. "Or Fuck you like I can." He suck on my neck sure to leave a mark causing me to moan.