Chapter 50

~ Michael's P.O.V ~

"Daddy please don't go." Dylan was wrapped around my leg trying to keep me from going out the door.

"Hurry up, Michael. We gotta go." Liam yelled from the car.

"Hold the hell on, I'll be there in a minute." I yelled back before crouching down and pulling Dylan into a hug. I heard her crying against my shoulder causing my heart to basically shatter.

"Why are you crying, baby girl?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"Because I don't want you to go." Her green eyes burned into mine as her tan skin got a light tint of pink from all the crying.

"But I'm coming right back sweetheart, I promise." I said wiping away her tears.

"But mommy said that she was coming back and she never did." Dylan started crying hard causing my heart to clench. I hate seeing her cry.

"I promise you that I'll be right baby, I'm even bringing mommy back with me." Dylan's tears abruptly stopped as she search my eyes for any sign that I was joking.

"You are?" She asked between hiccups.

"Yeah, but I won't be able to if you don't let me go." I said with a smile as I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"When will you be back?" She asked pulling her hair out of her face

"In a day or two." I said causing a deep frown to form on her face.

"Is auntie Eli going to watch me while you're gone?" She asked causing me to shake my head 'no'

"No sweetheart, auntie Eli is coming with me and the guys. Grandma Joy is staying here with you and your sisters." I said causing a huge smile to take over Dylan's features.

"Yay, I missed grandma Joy." Dylan cheered causing me to chuckle at how adorable she is. I didn't really want Joy to babysit Dylan considering the fact that she was Calum's mother and not mine, which means she's not Dylan's really grandmother but I knew that Dylan grew up thinking that she was so I just ignored it and decided to let her watch Dylan.

"Come here baby girl, it's time for your nap." I said standing up straight and stretching out my arms and picking her up. I quickly carried her to her room and placed her in the bed and tucked her in.

"Goodnight daddy." Dylan let out an adorable yawn causing me to smile before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight, Dylan." I said before walking over to London's bed and seeing that she was already asleep. I gave her a small kiss on the forehead. Ever since Ryder left Calum has been avoiding Dylan and London because they look so much like Ryder and he didn't want to have to be reminded that she left so I've been taking care of London as if she was my own daughter.

I quietly made my way out of the and to Angel and Riley's room to make sure that they were asleep and had enough diapers for when Joy got here. I gave them both a kiss on the forehead before walking out of the room and turning off the light.

I quickly made my way to the car and got in the passenger seat. Liam rolled his eyes in annoyance before speaking

"It took you long enough." Eliana nodded in agreement with Liam's statement

"I had to make sure the kids were okay and asleep before we left. What time is Joy getting here?" I asked

"She should be here any minute." Calum said as we pulled out of the driveway.