A is for Alarm

HELLO EVERYBODY! I AM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER (not really). Anyways! How are you guys? I feel like its been FOREVER! I hope everything is going well. I have been busy as hell! But I hope you enjoy this one shot! Lemme know what y'all think. :)

Huddled out in the cold in a black tank top and pajama pants, Violet was pretty much vibrating from the cold. She did not think to bring a blanket out with her. All she remembered was the fire alarm going off at 4:30 in the fucking morning. She didn't even think to bring shoes. The firemen gave out a few blankets but Violet was unfortunate enough not to get one.

Wilbur saw the shivering girl and walked over to her. He had been smart enough to bring his blanket from his dorm. It was probably about 20 degrees out. Even he was cold in his blanket and pajama pants. He was not wearing a shirt because in the building it is about 80 degrees.

"Hey." Wilbur spoke up. She turned and he recognized her from his high school.

"W-wil-b-bur?" She said in disbelief through chattering teeth.

"You cold?" He asked with a smirk.

"N-n-nope. I enj-j-joy sha-k-king f-for fun." Violet retorted shooting him a glare.

Wilbur just smiled and wrapped the blanket around her too. She stiffened then turned to face him. Her face heated up when she realized how close their faces were. He hugged her closer and she blushed even harder when she realized he was shirtless.

"Um. Wilbur?" She said quietly.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"Keeping us warm." He said innocently as he pulled her closer. She blushed even harder. She was happy about the warmth spreading through her body but was still not sure about Wilbur's intentions. His hand went from her stomach to her hip and brushed a patch of open skin. Violet gasped and jumped away.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Honestly." Wilbur said with sincerity.

"Y-y-your hands are cold." She said looking down. He pulled her under the blanket again. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She didn't stop him. She was getting warm.

Violet wondered why he was being so nice to her. I mean sure. They were friends in high school. But she always thought of him as one of those guys who don't go for the shy girls. He always dated the louder, more outspoken girls. The more girly girls. In other words. Not Violet.

'He's just being a good friend. That's it.' Violet thought.

Violet gave an involuntary shiver. Wilbur wrapped his arms around her stomach again. Violet did not protest. She in fact just lay her head back on his shoulder. His heartbeat was beating against her back. She let her eyes droop and her head turn towards his neck. She began to doze off when she felt a pair of warm lips against her temple.

Her eyes shot open and she woke up almost instantly. She jerked her head up and turned towards him. His cheeks and nose were red. She was not sure if he was blushing or it was just the cold getting to him. He looked shocked.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I-I just couldn't resist." He told her.

"W-wh-what do you mean?" Violet asked confused.

"I-"

"YOU MAY RETURN TO YOUR DORMITORIES! IT WAS A FALSE ALARM! SOMEONE PULLED THE FIRE ALARM!" Shouted a fireman.

"Come on." Wilbur said leading her into the dorm. They walked together until the lobby. They waited for a while because the elevators were crowded. They waited for a good 30 minutes before they even attempted to get on the elevator.