C is for Concert

• Dedicated to The All American Reject fans out there! I hope this give you hell!

C is for concert

Ok. In honor of the possibility of a new All American rejects album coming out! The two are going to an AAR concert okay? Any objections??? No? If so substitute what ever band you want in for this but I am keeping it AAR. one last question... Does anybody watch the walking dead! Like I still can't get over Beth... I was in shock. I didn't speak at all until the next morning. It was bad. Sorry. Got off track. Oh btw they are not in a relationship when they go to the concert. When they leave... Read to find out. (Oh sorry its a little short...)

(Prompt idea goes to otpprompts on tumblr.)

Violet and Wilbur were excited for their favorite band to come to town. They had bought tickets months in advance and even had pit passes. The show was almost ready to start when Wilbur had to use the bathroom. They were standing in the pit when he turned to her.

"Hey. I will be right back." Wilbur told her.

"Hurry back the show is about to start." Violet told him.

Wilbur walked off and the guy in front of Violet turned around and saw her. He looked her up and down.

"Can I help you?" Violet asked glaring at him.

"Depends baby. What are you willing to do?" The guy asked her.

"Nothing. Now leave me alone." Violet said coldly.

"Oh. Come on baby don't be like that." The guy told her with a faked disappointment. Violet just rolled her eyes.

"Just leave me alone." Violet told him again.

"Aww. You don't mean that. Now come on over here with me where you belong." The guy said with a smirk. Violet could smell the whiskey on his breath.

"Excuse me?" Violet said in shock not believing what she just heard.

"You heard me babe. Now move along and get your sexy little ass up here." He told her. Violet was blushing like mad and was at a loss for words. She tried to back away but ran into someone else.

Next thing she knew a pair of lips were on hers. They were soft and didn't have the alcohol taste that they would have if that guy was kissing her. The pair of lips left hers almost as soon as they touched. She felt an arm go around her shoulder. She looked at the person.

It was Wilbur.

She touched her lips and she could still feel the warmth he had left on them.

"Do you have a problem?" Wilbur asked the guy in front of them. He incoherently mumbled and moved through the crowd away from them. Wilbur moved his arm off her shoulder and back down by his side.

"Why did you do that?" Violet asked in a small voice.

"Because he was obviously bothering you and he would probably leave you alone if he knew you had a boyfriend. So I acted." Wilbur told her.

Violet grabbed his hand. She intertwined her fingers with his and gave it a small squeeze.

"Thanks." Violet said probably blushing like crazy.

"No problem." Wilbur told her.

After the concert the two left hand in hand towards the car. Violet smiled to herself then did something that took all the courage she could muster.

She grabbed his collar and pulled him towards her. He figured out what she was doing and made his move in. Their lips met. This was not like the small peck like earlier. This was driven by unrequited passion from both parties.

Wilbur snuck his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. Violet moved her arms to behind his neck. It felt amazing. This was like nothing they had ever imagined. If it became anything more they didn't know what they'd do.

Lack of oxygen left both feeling a bit light headed. And the kiss ended. Violet looked at Wilbur and Wilbur at her. Violet was as red as a beat as she hid behind her hair. Wilbur was blushing as well. He tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at her.

Later they would both say that that concert was the best thing that ever happened. And was probably the day that each figured out that they love one another.

Hello again my lovelies. Two in one night! Ha Beat that! Well I am SUPER FUCKING HYPE FOR THIS POSSIBILITY FOR THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS ALBUM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN LIKE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* *cough* sorry 'bout that. anyways till next time...

When all you gotta keep is strong. Move along, Move along, Like I ya do!

~Sarah :)