O is for One Last Time

This is going to be really short and really sad. I apologize in advance for this...

Dear Violet,

I don't want to  be writing this, but my mom thinks it will help me cope. I don't really see how, I know you'll never see this. But who knows, she may be right. So here we go...

It has been different here since you've gone, The whole school isn't as bright in my opinion. I have little to no reason to go anymore. You used to make it worth it to go to school, but now I don't have that, You know? But anyways, I miss you a lot. I haven't stopped thinking about you. The fun times we were together. The mischief we caused. I still remember that one time I  made you cry and Dash about killed me. It'd be fun to have one last adventure wouldn't it? I wish we could. Remember that time we almost were caught by Carl? Or when you'd got sent to the hospital because some idiot decided to fight you at school? Those were fun times, not you getting hurt and all, but just being with you. I know I really didn't tell you this enough, but I love you. I love you Violet Rachel Parr. You are my one and only. I just with I could tell it to you one last time. 

I know I wasn't always there when you wanted me but I always tried to be there when you needed me. I just... I miss having fun with you. I miss hugging you, kissing you, laughing with you, holding you among other things. One last time I want to be with you. But I know I can't... I know what you'd say, cheer up, I have my whole life ahead of me. But, it sucks I won't be able to spend the rest of my life with you. I always imagined us beating the odds. Growing old together. Having a family. 

I'm sorry Im not myself right now. I just wanted to let you know I love you. I wanted you to know it one last time. Violet Rachel Parr. I love you. From the bottom my heart I love you. I will never forget you

                                                   Your Partner in crime,

                                       Wilbur Cornelius Robinson