K is for Knight in Shining Armor

Violet had saved the world many times. She has kicked villain ass for years now. She had come out of her shell. She was talking to people, wearing brighter colors, and just being more open in general. But lately she has been secluding herself. Being more quiet then usual, going full days without talking, just keeping to herself.

Wilbur Was getting nervous for her. He didn't want her to go back in her shell and hide. He was scared if she went back he would lose her. Wilbur didn't want that. He had been friends with her for the longest time but never got to tell her how he actually feels. Wilbur had thought of ways to tell her but never actually did them. But now would be his chance. He knew he might be able to cheer her up and confess at the same time.

Wilbur ran downstairs and found Carl. "Hey Carl!"

"What's up little buddy?" Carl asked

"Do you know any good ways to cheer someone up and confess that you like them at the same time/ ask them to homecoming?" Wilbur asked hopefully as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wow. wasn't expecting that question. umm... I just might. Come with me." Carl told him.

*SUPER SECRET TRANSITION*

Violet was sitting alone in her room listening to music and doing her homework like any other night. She had three papers and two projects to finish. She was working when all of the sudden she hears trumpets going off outside. She turns off her music, puts down her book and walks over to the window hesitantly. She opens it and hangs out only to see Wilbur Robinson dressed in a squires uniform with a trumpet in his hand. Violet smiles looks at him.

"My Lady. thou maketh mine heart beateth out of mine chest. thy eyes art as blue as the caribbean flote. thou kicketh villain ass amazingly. I hast lik'd thou f'r a while anon and I don't knoweth how else to sayeth it. I was wond'ring if thou want'd to goeth to homecoming with me." He called out to her as he got on one knee and held up a rose to her. Violet was shocked. She ran out of her room down the stairs and to the front door. SHe swung it open and ran to Wilbur. She tackled him.

"Yes! YES! A thousand times yes!" She cried.as she hugged him tightly.

"Okay. This costume is heavy already." Wilbur strained.

"oh. um..Sorry." Violet said as she tucked her hair behind her ear and got up off him awkwardly.

"Here." he said after he stood up. He handed her the rose. It was a blue rose.

"THank you." She told him as she hugged him again.

"No problem Vi." He told her as he hugged back. "No problem at all."

HELLO! *Dodges array of various items being thrown* Yea... sorry it's been a while. I have been busy beyond belief. I am sooooooo sorry. But hey I finally updated. But anyways... I am starting another book that is just update when I can. It is a Merricup Oneshot book. Just putting that out there. But anyways. Tell me what you think and give me an idea for the next chapter. :) Till next we meet. LOVE YALL