D is for Denial

Denial (willet X big hero 6 cross over)

Ok. Late christmas one shot. Is that acceptable? Wait of course it is. I combined two ideas I got. One from OTPprompts on tumblr and he other from IOjelsaOI . I can honestly say I am proud of this one. I really like this one. You know what! Ten points to Dumbledore! This is one of my favorite ones to write:) I hope you FIND this to your liking. (Anyone? No. Okay...)

Violet was in kitchen with Tadashi making cookies for the Christmas party.

"So how are you and Honey?" Violet asked teasingly. Not looking up from her gingerbread cut outs.

"No better than you and Wilbur." Tadashi smirked back as he added the icing to the face of one.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Violet said as she turned her head so he could not see the pink growing on her cheeks.

"I know you like him." Tadashi teased.

"I do not. We have been over this. We are best friends. We have known each other forever. I like him as a friend. Not like the way you are suggesting." Violet said hiding behind her hair.

"Denial." He cooed.

"I am not in denial! I don't like him like that!" Violet said getting redder and redder with each word.

"We will see after today." Tadashi mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Violet asked not hearing.

"Oh. Nothing." Tadashi smirked. Violet just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you are planning I swear." Violet said jokingly.

"It's not what I'm planning you should be worried about." Tadashi told her.

"What are you talki-" Violet started but there was a knock at the door. She sighed. "I'll get it. It's probably everyone else." Violet brushed her hands off then turned to Tadashi. "This isn't over."

Violet walked to the front door of the Hamada house since Aunt Cass was out with her friends. She opened the door for Gogo, Fred, Wasabi, Honey, and Wilbur.

"Hey guys. Hiro is in the living room. Me and Tadashi were just decorating the cookies." Violet told them

"Hey guys why don't we go up stairs and exchange gifts." Honey suggested.

"Yea sure." Everyone agreed.

"I'll go get Tadashi." Violet told them.

"No. I'll get him. You go." Honey said walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay?" Violet said skeptically as she took the hallway with no mistletoe.

(Turn back the clock and now it's Wilbur's POV)

Wilbur was walking with Fred to the Hamada house. Wilbur was concocting a plan to get Violet to go out with him.

"Okay. So what's your plan?" Fred asked.

"Plan for what?" Gogo asked with Wasabi and Honey coming up behind them.

"His plan to get Violet to kiss him." Fred mocked.

"Shut up." Wilbur spat jokingly.

"I think it's cute." Honey told him.

"Well can y'all help me get her under the mistletoe?" Wilbur asked.

"That shouldn't be too hard." Gogo said sarcastically popping her gum. "That girl knows how to avoid mistletoe like a pro. I will help but good luck. Knowing her she helped the Hamada's decorate the house and made a safe route with no mistletoe."

"Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine on the plan." Fred joked to her.

"Watch it Godzilla breath." Gogo threatened.

"Woah. Okay sorry." Fred said taking a side step away from her.

"I could go in and move the mistletoe if you want?" Honey suggested.

"She will suspect something then. Wait if you can get Tadashi to help then it might work." Wilbur told her.

"Okay.I will let him know." Honey told him as she pulled out her phone and texted Tadashi. After a few. Minutes he replied 'okay she is already over and helping me with the cookies.'

"Excellent." Wilbur said.

Honey giggled at her phone  and  showed it to Gogo and Wasabi. They smiled and looked at him.

"What?" Wilbur asked confused. Then he saw the message from Tadashi.

'You know she likes you Wilbur. She is just in denial.'

Wilbur smiled and felt his face get hot. The conversation then drifted to superheroes between the guys and Gogo and Honey fell behind and were talking. Soon they reached the Lucky Cat Café. Wasabi knocked on the door. They waited and Violet came to the door to let them in. Violet had her hair down with a red button down with jeans and knee high boots.

"Hey guys. Hiro is in the living room. Me and Tadashi were just decorating the cookies." Violet told them

"Hey guys why don't we go up stairs and exchange gifts." Honey suggested.

"Yea sure." Everyone agreed.

"I'll go get Tadashi." Violet told them.

"No. I'll get him. You go." Honey said walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay?" Violet said skeptically as went down a hallway alone. Wilbur followed her quietly. He mentally swore when she reached the living room. She had made a mistletoe free route.

Wilbur sat down beside Violet. Wilbur pulled out his phone and texted Honey.

'She did make a mistletoe free route. Can you fix that? Get Tadashi to help of you want but please help.' ~W

'No problem. I will bring the cookies and he will fix that. :) and Tadashi told me their convo before we arrived. She likes you. Se is just in denial.' ~H

Wilbur smiled at his phone. He looked up and saw Violet was talking to Wasabi about their group project. Wilbur was going to work with Wasabi but Violet beat him to it. He was now working with Gogo.

After a few minutes Honey came up with Tadashi and two full plates of cookies. Tadashi winked at Wilbur. Violet saw this and scowled. Tadashi smirked at her. She just glared.

Violet got up and pulled Tadashi with her.

"What are you planning?" Violet whispered harshly.

"Nothing Miss Disappear. Why don't you go ask your boyfriend?" Tadashi said and left before she could do anything.

Tadashi sat next to Honey and Violet glared at him as she retook her seat next to Wilbur. Everyone looked at her and smiled.

"Is everyone in on this secret plan but me?" Violet said exasperated.

"No I'm-" Hiro started but Honey leaned over and whispered in his ear. He just smiled and laughed.

"Gah!" Violet said. "Will someone tell e this stupid plan?" Violet stood up and walked to the doorway.

"No Vi. Wait." Wilbur cried. He got up and followed her. She stopped and turned to him.

"What?" She asked angrily. Wilbur just smirked. Violet tensed. She slowly looked up. She groaned. She looked back to Wilbur but soon found his lips on hers.

She did expect this was too much for her mind to handle. She just stood there in shock and let it happen. It was just a peck on the lips.  She didn't know what to think. Yes she did like Wilbur but she would not give Tadashi the satisfaction of the true answer he desired.

When Wilbur's lips left hers Violet's mind panicked. She grabbed his collar and brought him back. This time she didn't just accept the kiss. This time she wanted it. She felt his arms go around her back and pull her closer as he deepened the kiss.

Her lungs screamed for oxygen as the kiss wound down. Violet looked up at him still in his arms as he had a goofy smile on his face.

"That went better than I planned." Wilbur told her. "Miss Denial."

"Shut up. That was your plan? To get me angry enough to want to leave and kiss me under the mistletoe?" Violet said skeptically.

"No. Just to get you under the mistletoe." Wilbur told her.

"Hey lovebirds!" Hiro called. "If you two are finished we have presents to open."

Both blushed as they headed upstairs hand in hand.