Mansion

I put the pie in the fridge to cool once I finished it. "Shoot," I said as I looked at the time. It was already 7. I only had 30 minutes to get ready. I rushed into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took my hair out of the low ponytail I had it in. I had washed my hair last night so my curls were fairly new and they looked good. I walked out, and into my bedroom as I fluffed my hair. 

I walked over to the closet and grabbed my clothing. I had already decided what I was going to wear as I was baking, so picking it out was quick. I threw on my caramel-colored jeans and loose black satin cami. I walked over to my dresser and put on some jewelry and perfume. I went back into my bathroom and did some light makeup that didn't take that long. I grabbed my bag and tossed in my wallet, keys, and lip gloss then zipped it up. 

I placed it at the door and slipped my phone into my pocket so I could know when spencer texted. I went back into my room and put on my black combat boots. I grabbed my black blazer out of my closet and put it on. Just as I walked into the kitchen to take the pie out I got a text from spencer saying he was outside. I grabbed the pie and my bag before saying bye to mahogany and closed the door. 

As I walked out of the lobby I spotted Spencer standing by his car. "Hey," he said as he took the pie out of my hands and put it in the back. "Hi," I said as I was pulled into a hug. "You look great," he said as he pulled away but hadn't let go of me yet. "Thank you. So do you," I said back.  he stated "we should probably get going" to which I agreed. After 25 minutes we made it to the mansion. Dang, they really meant mansion. I thought as spencer parked the car. He turned to me and asked. "You ready?" I nodded and we got out of the car. I got the pie and we made it to the door. I let out a breath as spencer knocked. Why am I so nervous? i thought as the door opened.