Drinks

JJ and I walked into the bar and looked around trying to spot anyone we recognized "JJ, River." I heard someone call. I turned around to see Penelope running towards me. "Hi," I said when she pulled me into a hug. "Hi, how are you? By the way those pastries JJ brought from the bakery were sooo good!" she exclaimed as she pulled me towards the table where everyone else was. "I'm good and thanks it's my job." I joked. She laughed as we reached the table. 

"You just got here and your already making Garcia laugh." Derek Morgon said. I chuckled and said hello to everyone at the table. It was weird saying hi to spencer especially since we spent hours talking the night before. I acted normal like the last time I saw him was when he came into the bakery for the first time over a week ago. 

"So how was your case?" I asked them as we sipped our drinks. "How do you know we had a case?'" Emily asked. Shoot I totally forgot spencer was the one who told me they were on a case. "Don't you guys always have cases?" I asked. "That's true," she said and told me the same things spencer told me. I nodded and we continued to talk. 

In the middle of our conversation, I realized that the two older men were missing I figured they didn't want to come to a loud bar so I decided to not ask. As the night went on I opened myself more and started becoming more comfortable. Or maybe that was the alcohol either way I was making jokes and everyone was laughing.