Hi, what can I get you?

It was pretty early when I opened the bakery. I loved opening, that was when we had to bake the most. "Good morning Sasha." I greeted my coworker. "Good morning." She said back. We spent about 2 hours baking before opening at 7:00 am.

We had our usual customers. About 15 minutes after we opened a group of people came in laughing. I looked up at the group when they came up to the register. "Hi what can I-" I started realizing who they were. "Hey, you're the girl who brought those really good cookies yesterday." Derek Morgan said. "Hey guys, how are you?"

I asked a little embarrassed. "We're good. No wonder your good at baking. Jennifer said motioning around the bakery. "Haha, thanks, Jennifer," I said. "Call me JJ." She said smiling. I smiled back and looked around the group. My smile slightly dropped when I didn't see Spencer Reid.

"So what can I get you?" "Whatever you/   baked!" said a blonde peppy woman. "Hi, I'm Penelope Garcia. We didn't meet yesterday but I tried your cookies and they were amazing." She said. "Thank you so much" I said and motioned them to come to the display. I motioned to most of the baked goods and their jaws dropped. "You made all of these?" Asked David Ross looking at all the baked goods I baked in the morning. "Yeah," I chuckled. "It was my turn to open today."

After they ordered their baked goods and coffees they sat down and started chatting. A few minutes later the door busted open and as I looked up my heart jumped again. He looked over to his team and pointed to the register. While he came up I could feel his team's eyes on us waiting for him to realize it was me. "Hi what can I get you?" I asked him smiling trying to look professional but I was just happy to see him again. 

He looked up and his eyes got big. I laughed "hello Spencer Reid." "Hey," he said still shocked that it was me. After a moment I said, "so what can I get you?" "I'll have one cup of coffee with 5 sugars and for a baked good...mmhmm.... surprise me." He said. I was kind of shocked at the amount of sugar he likes with his coffee. "Okay, one coffee with 5 sugars and a surprise baked good," I said entering that into the computer. "You only charged the coffee." He said looking at the price. Yeah... the surprise baked good is on the house." I told him chuckling. "No I can-" "No really it's fine," I said smiling. He agreed and then paid. 

As he sat down I made the coffee, picked the baked good, and walked over and gave it to him. "thank you," he said with a smile. "Anytime," I said as I walked away while butterflies flew around in my stomach. I shook the feeling away and got back to work not realizing that they had finished their food and had gotten up to leave. 

"Hi what can I get you?" I asked not looking at who was next in line. "Your number." Said a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Spencer Reid standing there blushing and all nervous. "I'm sorry I don't give my number to strangers," I said sarcastically. He frowned and started to turn away. I grabbed his hand and felt a jolt of electricity surge through my body. I quickly let go when he realized o was joking and scribbled my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Use it," I said. He nodded and walked out the door smiling. "Hi what can I get you?" I asked the next customer beaming.