Dinner with the team

"Well look who it is. The last 2 people we need to start dinner!" Rossi exclaimed as he welcomed us inside. When we walked into his mansion I couldn't help but admire how nice it looks. We made it into the kitchen and all eyes turned to us. David Rossi wasn't kidding when he said we were the last two people. Penelope was the first to greet me. She came up squealing as she pulled me into a side hug. 

"I'm so happy you said yes!" "We all are," JJ said as she hugged me also. "Thank you for inviting me," I said as I walked over to the counter to put the pie down. "And you brought desert I see." Derek morgan said basically licking his lips and the sight of the pan. "I did! But you'll have to finish your dinner first," I said and everyone laughed. "Okay now take your seats." David Rossi shooed us out of the kitchen and into the set dining room. I told him that the pie should go into the refrigerator until it's time to eat it before walking into the dining room myself. I took a seat in the middle of Penelope and Spencer. 

We spent the rest of dinner eating and talking. It was interesting being there because I noticed that everyone could be completely silent but within a split second laughter busted out of everyone's mouth. Everyone except for Penelopes and mine. "Do you know what they're laughing about?" I whispered to Penelope. "Nope." she simply said. She did tell me she was a tech analyst and not an agent so I didn't really expect her to know. I guess it's a profiler thing. 

After dinner, I ran into the kitchen and got the pie out of the fridge. I cut them into slices and put them on plates. "Need help?" I heard someone ask. I turn around to see spencer. "Yes please," I say and turn to pick up some plates that have pie on them. We get to the dining room and I could basically see Derek drooling. I place down a plate down in front of the team and spencer does the same. They all take a bite as I make my way to my seat.

 "OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SOO GOOD!" Penelope basically yells. Everyone at the table nods and mumbles their own words as they take more bites. "Thank you," I say and turn my head to spencer who I haven't heard anything from yet. He looks back at me and smiles before taking my hand in his under the table and lightly squeezes it. I give him a smile back and turn to see the whole team looking at us. "What's going on over there pretty boy?" Derek asks spencer smirking. I guess it's time to tell the team...