Day off

I woke up to the noise of a text message in the morning.

Spencer: lunch date?

Me: sure!

Spencer: okay I'll pick you up at 2

Me: sounds great:)

I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't and it was my day off. I got out of bed. I grabbed my laptop and placed it on my couch before I headed into the kitchen to get some food. I worked on some schoolwork and ate while I watched a couple of my favorite old episodes. Around 12:30 I hopped into the shower for a much needed hot relaxing shower. 

After 30 minutes of showering and standing in the steaming hot water, I decided I should get out and get ready. As I stepped out I regretted getting out because my apartment was freezing. I quickly threw on some random clothes to warm myself up and headed into the bathroom to style my hair. I threw my hair up into a bun and put on a headband. I did some light makeup and walked over to my closet. I decided to wear a pair of black leggings and a white shirt. 

I threw an olive green windbreaker on top since it was a little windy. I put on my perfume and jewelry and sat on the couch to continue to watch television until it was time to go. When spencer texted I tossed my phone, wallet, and keys into my pocket and put on my shoes. I locked the door and made my way down. I spotted Spencer's car more easily this time and got in. 

"hi," I said after closing the door and turning to face him. "Hi," he said smiling. I smiled back and shortly after he leaned in to kiss me. My breath spiked when I felt his soft gentle lips on mine. As he pulled away his smile grew which caused me to smile more too. He turned his face away and started the car. We continued our way to the restaurant spencer picked jamming out to the radio. "Oh my god, I love this song!" I exclaimed when A Thousand Years came on the radio. When I started humming along with the music spencer reached across for my hand and held it. 

That's when I realized it when I turned to face him and looked into his soft hazel eyes. I would eventually fall for Dr. Spencer Reid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I put the video on the top of the page if anyone was unfamiliar with the song.

comment and vote please <3