Going Out

JJ texts me telling me everyone is excited about the idea of me coming. So I let her know that ill go. Almost immediately I get a text from spencer.

Spencer: So I hear your coming tonight.

Me: yeah sorry, I should have asked you if it was okay.

Spencer: Of course it's okay, but I didn't tell my team about us so maybe could we not make it obvious?

Me: yeah of course. I mean I'm just a girl you went on a couple of dates with, you don't have to introduce me to your friends. Even though I already know them.

Spencer: Thanks. I'll see you tonight.

Me: yeah see you tonight.

I finish up my shift and I go home to get some work done before I have to go out again tonight. Around 6:30 I decide to watch some television because I was done with my schoolwork and I had time to kill before I had to go out. I watch a couple of episodes of my favorite show and decide to get ready at 7:30. I skipped my shower because I took one when I got home from work due to baking all morning. I stared into my closet before choosing a semi-causal outfit. I threw on my clothes and looked in the mirror. 

I was wearing a pair of black jeans, I changed my top a couple of times before choosing a beige grid round neck sweater. I put on my jewelry and headed into the bathroom for makeup. I went for a natural look since it was night already. When it was 8:45 I grabbed my bag and threw on my white converse. Converse were my favorite shoes of all time. I got into JJ's car and we headed to the bar. "Thanks for picking me up," I say. "No problem, I'm just happy you agreed to come tonight." 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I put a picture of the sweater River wore out on the top of the page because I would know what a beige grid round neck sweater is by the name...lol. but do you think something is going to happen at the bar?? well go on and read to see!!

please leaves comments and vote <3