911 what's your emergency.

It was horrible. I didnt even process it before calling 911. "911, what's your emergency?" "G-girl be-being dragged o-outside the m-mall.'' I stuttered, pacing back and forth behind the mall. After telling the dispatcher where I was and what I saw she told me to stay where I am and to wait for the officers to come. 

I did what she told me, I stayed where I was. After the officers came they took my statement and I went home. As I opened the door to my apartment, my dog mahogany came running up to me excited that I was home. " hey mahogany" I said tiredly and I walked to my room. I layed in my bed realizing that I couldn't go to bed so I decided to take a shower instead.

When I got out I hopped on the couch and turned on the t.v. I flipped through the channels until I saw a rerun of one of my favorite movies. I grabbed a snack out of the kitchen and came back to watch the movie. After about an hour I went to bed but everytime I closed my eyes I saw that innocent girl getting kidnapped so I stayed up all night watching more movies and baking to occupy myself.

Around 7:00am I got a phone call. "That's strange." I said as I went to grab my phone. "Hello," I answered. "Hello, this is Agent Jennifer Jareau with the Behavioral analysis unit in the FBI. I'm calling to ask if you could come to the FBI building in Quantico virginia? We just have a few questions about what you encountered last night." a voice said through my phone. "Okay what time am I supposed to come?." I asked her. "We would like you to come as soon as possible because this case is time sensitive." she answered. 

I agreed and hung up. I turned around and headed into the kitchen realizing that I baked way too much food. I decided to bring some with me to the FBI not knowing if they'll accept it. I quickly changed, grabbed the cookies and drove to the building.