Strange man

After I finished my shift I made my way to the backroom to freshen up a little. When I was done we made our way to a cafe for lunch. We drove separately since we both had our own cars. I got there first so I went inside to grab a table. I sat down at the table and noticed a man walk in. he looked familiar but I couldn't exactly remember where I saw him. The weird thing was he was looking at me too, it kind of creeped me out. Before I could get up and leave the cafe because the man was making me super uncomfortable, Spencer came in and sat down pulling me away from my discomfort and making me totally forget where I saw the man from before. 

"How was work?" he asked me and I turned my full attention towards him. "Good, but honestly kind of tiring. Especially since it was my turn to open." "Sorry, if you tired we don't have to-" he started but was cut off by me. "No spencer it's fine. I'd rather be here with you than be in my apartment by myself... and mahogany of course." he smiled and looked down. Probably trying to hide his blushing face from me but it was too late. I chuckled and then we ordered our food.

 After we finished eating I still didn't want to leave yet and I knew he didn't either. I looked onto my phone and it was already 5:00 pm. I turned my attention back to spencer and we continued to talk. Around 5:30 we noticed the staff in the cafe start to clean up and we thought it was better for us to leave. We made it in front of my car and I turned to him. Dating someone who had a job like his where you can get called in whenever was hard. You never knew if you would see them the next day or the next week, and I didn't like the feeling of saying goodbye never knowing when ill see him.

 I guess spencer picked up on that because instead of saying goodbye to me he invited me to go to his place and watch a movie. I obviously accepted the invitation and we both drove to his apartment separately. I parked my car and walked up to the front where spencer was waiting for me. he looks so cute in that sweater vest. We made our way up to his apartment and he opened the door. When I walked into his place I wasn't surprised at the sight of many books on bookshelves and in stacks on the table. 

He directed me to the couch and I sat down. We picked a movie and started watching it. Half an hour in spencer scooted closer and put his arm around me. At first, I was a little uncomfortable but eventually, I snuggled into him and laid my head on his chest. I didn't even make it to the end of the movie. I drifted off to sleep and so did spencer. We slept there in his dark apartment all snuggled up against each other. There was just one thing that would ruin this.