hey Jakie,

"Hey," I greeted Jakie, my best friend when she entered the bakery a few hours later. "Hey, the usual." She said. I got her drink and baked good and took a 5-minute break to talk to her. "So what's new?" She asked me when I sat down. "Nothing," I said fidgeting with my fingers. She looked at me and said, "you know I can tell when you're lying to me."

 "Okay fine. So yesterday I went to the FBI because they wanted to talk to me about the incident. When I went I brought cookies because I was up all night and you know how I get when I can't sleep." I started. She nodded, and I continued "any way they were like 'these cookies are really good' and stuff, and I was like it's no problem, but then this guy came up to us and said the same thing, but I don't know there was something different about him. Anyway I got into the elevator and he came on too, and he asked me a simple question and I started rambling." I said as I shook my head in my hands. She laughed and urged me to continue intrigued by what happened. 

"Then this morning- wait no actually after I rambled for like the whole elevator ride he said it was cute, that I ramble. Anyway this morning they all came to the bakery and after they finished he came up to me and asked for my number." I finished while I saw her jaw drop. "I know," I said shaking my head. "Crazy"

 "you think he'll call you?" She asked. Before I got the chance to answer her question she asked another. "Wait is he cute?" "Beyond," I answered smiling. "And I hope he does call," I said looking down at my hands wishing he would. "Oh my god! you like him don't you?" She asked as I looked up quickly, registering what she said. I tensed up realizing she was right but I wasn't going to admit that to her. " I don't even know him," I said defensively. "Yet," she said with a smirk. "Yet," I repeated looking back down at my hands before returning back to work.