Rest

Spencer had to stay at the hospital overnight and he urged me to go home and get rest so I did. Knowing me I wouldn't be able to sleep so I did the one thing that calms me. I baked. Knowing Spencer for a month I didn't really know that much about him but I did know what his favorite baked good was. So I spent most of the night making that. Around 4 am I took a shower and went to bed. Visiting hours were at 8 so I had about 3 hours of sleep. I felt fine, I just needed to see Spencer.

 I called Sasha earlier and asked if she can find anyone to cover my shift and she agreed. I got up around 7:30ish in the morning and got ready. I wanted to get to the hospital as fast as I could so I didn't really stress over my outfit as I usually would. I wore black sweatpants with a white cami and a grey zip-up hoodie. I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail and pulled a few curly hairs out to frame my face. I grabbed the pastries off of the counter and made it to the door.

 I grabbed my bag and wore my white converse. I got into my car and drove to the hospital. I got there around 8:15. I walked in and saw Penelope heading towards the elevator. When I approached her I noticed a tin container in her hands. "I guess we had the same idea." I laugh as we get on the elevator and up to Spencer's room. "Yup," she said laughing along.

Spencer was allowed to go home later that day but he had to rest. I offered to take him home and of course, he didn't want to "bother" me but I insisted. When we got to his apartment I told him he should probably get some sleep and if he needed me ill be on the couch working on some assignments for school. He said okay but before he turned to go into his bedroom I pulled him in for a hug. I could tell he was surprised by the sudden contact but wrapped his arms around me. After a while, he kissed the top of my head and slowly pulled away still holding me though, and looked me in my eyes. 

"Looks like your the one who needs sleep," he said. "I'm fine," I say trying to brush off his concern. "How long did you sleep?" he asks. "Long enough." "how long?" he repeated. "Like 3 hours." I shrug. "You should go home and get some sleep." "I'm fine spencer. I have to get some work done anyway... is this your way of kicking me out of your apartment?" "no, no stay as long as you like," he says. I stood on tiptoes and gave him a kiss before telling him to get some rest. After I make my way to the couch and pull out my laptop. I worked for about 4 hours when I heard spencer come out of his room.