pie

It's been 3 days since I heard from spencer which was starting to worry me. my head kept on going to the worst-case scenario thinking spencer was hurt. And of course, Spencer and I didn't tell his team so they wouldn't know to tell me if something did happen to him. I pushed all these thoughts out of my head and do the one thing that calms me. I baked. In the middle of making a pie. I get a phone call from Penelope. I picked up all confused.

 "Hello?" I state more as a question. "Hey sugar, how are you?" "hey, Penelope I'm doing good. How are you?" "I'm great, so I have a quick question. Would you like to come to a team dinner tonight?" "tonight?" I asked. "Yes, tonight. It's at David Rossi's house- well more like a mansion," she said laughing. "Umm sure. Is there anything you want me to bring?" I asked trying to be polite. "Nope just your wonderful self!" she exclaimed. "Are you sure? I've been baking like all day I could bring.." I started as I look around the kitchen to offer something I've made. "A pie?" I say looking at the rolled-out dough. "Actually that would be AMAZING!" she said basically squealing." 

"okay ill bring that," I said laughing. "Okay, ill send you the address. I'm sure the team will be more excited knowing you're bringing one of your masterpieces," she says and then I get a text from her with David Rossi's address. "Okay ill see you then," I say then hang up. 'Tonight?' i thought. 'Does that mean they're done with the case?'

 I look through my notifications but find no calls or texts from spencer. I go to his contact getting ready to call him but get a knock at the door. I walk over still ready to call him as I open the door. I look up and saw the one person that makes my heartbeat at a rate that's not healthy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I am so sorry for not publishing in a while. I had a little case of writer's block for one of the future chapters and have been stuck on that. I finally figured out where to go with this story plot and am excited for you guys to see!

please don't forget to comment on what you want to see happen and vote on your favorite chapters!