Homemade cookies

I walked into the building nervous because I didn't know if they allowed homemade food in. I went through security and they said I could go right up with the cookies. I was surprised, for all they could've known I could've poisoned these cookies. I rode up in the elevator trying to calm my nerves thinking they could tell if I was nervous. As the door opened I saw a petite woman with long blond hair and blue eyes coming towards me.

She greeted me saying she was the one I talked on the phone with. "I was up all night baking and I thought you guys might like some," I said, holding the container of cookies towards her. "Thank you! I'm sure my team will enjoy this," she said, taking the container and motioning for me to follow her into an interrogation room.

We entered and she told me that she would be right back with people from her team. After a few minutes, she entered followed by a largely built African American man and a woman with deep black hair and fair skin. " These are Supervisory Special Agent Derek Morgan," she said motioning to the man. "And Supervisory Special Agent Emily Prentiss," she said motioning to the woman. "Hello," I croaked, feeling nervous again. 

Jennifer then left the room and got even more nervous. I guess they were reading my body language because the woman told me to relax. "Okay," said the man. "Start from the very beginning. And remember every detail counts." I took a deep breath and started.