Invite

I threw my stuff on my bed grabbed my phone and headed into the bathroom. I facetimed Jakie while i was taking off my make up. I told her everything that happened that night starting with the kiss. After we talked and i got ready for bed i got a text message from Spencer. After i said goodbye to jakie i opened it up.

Spencer: Sorry the kiss caught you off guard. I hope you had a good time tonight.
Me: no worries:) i did have a good time.
Spencer: okay, i'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight River.
Me: goodnight Spencer. Talk to you tomorrow:))

I pulugged my phone in and got into bed. "Spencer Reid kissed me in the passenger seat of his car" i whispered to myself in my pitch black room. I sighed and rolled over and fell asleep. I woke up to my alarm going off early in the morning. It was my turn to open today at the bakery. I got up and got ready before heading out the door. I got all the baked goods made and put them in the display. Sahsa unlocked the doors and our early morning costumers rushed in.

After taking a few orders i saw a familiar blonde woman walk into the bakery. When she came up to the line i realized it was JJ. "hi JJ to what do i owe the pleasure?" i asked when it was her turn in line. "No, the pleasure is all mine. Im going to get some treats for the team today and i though this is the perfect place." she said when she walked up. "What can i get you?" i asked. She ordered an assorted box full of baked goods and coffees.

I helped her take the food and drinks to her car since she couldn't take it alone. She turned to me and said "hey, we're all going out tonight to the bar and i think you should come with us." "thank you for the invitation but i dont wat to interrupt." i said "no its fine im sure everyone would love it if you came." she reassured me. "Only of thats what everyone else says." i told her "tell me what they say and then ill decide." I said.

She nodded her head. I was about to give her my number then i realized that she was the one who called me before we met and we laughed it off. I said goodbye and went back inside to one of the most busiest hours of the work day.
————————————————————————
A/N:
Super sorry I didn't update in a while. I kinda feel like no one is reading this book but I'm going to keep writing anyway. Please leave comments I would love to know what you think about the book so far. And leave suggestions too.
Comment and vote <3