Pretty Boy

Penelope was the first to make any noise which was a squeal that was followed by her famous bear hug. "Congrats! Omg, you two are perfect for each other." "Thanks, Pen," I replied and noticed Derek walking over to spencer laughing. "Good job Pretty boy," he said as he clapped Spencer's shoulder. I turn back to Penelope who had JJ and Emily stand on both sides of her.

 "Good job?" I ask wondering why spencer needed to be told 'good job' when he just got a girlfriend. "Spencer doesn't really... know his way around girls. And Morgan teases him about it a lot." JJ replied. I nodded my head and after everyone said 'congratulations' and that 'they're happy for us' we left.

 "So why does Derek call you 'pretty boy'?" I ask spencer as we get into his car. "Because Morgan likes teasing me," he said smiling as I laughed. "I mean I can see why he calls you pretty boy," Spencer nervously chuckles and pulls out of the neighborhood.  We drove back to my apartment listening to music. By the time we pulled up to the front of my apartment complex I was half asleep that I didn't realize that we were there.

 Spencer chuckled "sleepy?" "mmhm" I mumbled as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Want me to walk you up?" he asked. "No, you should go home," I said as leaned in to kiss him goodnight. As we pulled away he said, "I don't mind." "I know you don't," I said as I stroked his cheek. "But you should go home and sleep." I kissed him again and got out of the car and into the apartment complex. The lobby was empty which made sense because of the time. As I walked through most of the empty floors I heard rustling behind the couches. 

I looked back and saw no one. I shrugged it off and continued my way to my apartment and was greeted by my lovely dog. I dragged myself to my room and get ready to sleep. I crawled into my sheets and drifted off to sleep.